Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: B.H.O. ..God's Gift to Man.

I hate it when I'm right...

[QUOTE=Hieronymus Bosch;45403]-Bubble preserves all the terpenophenolic cannabinoids and terpenes, BHO does not.
    QUOTE]

Actually, the water soluable turpenes ect are removed during the process of making bubblehash. Thats why some of the purists will actually mix some dry sift from the same source back into the bubblehash to get the actual full flavor profile, water soluables included.

Just for the sake of correctness.
    YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

[quote=YukonBikerGuy;45462]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymus Bosch View Post
    -Bubble preserves all the terpenophenolic cannabinoids and terpenes, BHO does not.
    QUOTE]

Actually, the water soluable turpenes ect are removed during the process of making bubblehash. Thats why some of the purists will actually mix some dry sift from the same source back into the bubblehash to get the actual full flavor profile, water soluables included.

Just for the sake of correctness.
    YBG
    My understanding was that the terpenes are located specifically and only inside of the wax membrane. If this is the case, how would the terpenes be absorbed by the water if the wax membrane is not compromised?

I'm not saying your wrong, just simply trying to ascertain a better understanding, thanks!
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    Per is isnt until you extract an oil with it.> that is where the BOND occurs.> ONce this molecular bond has occured you wil find it no longer evaporates... yes out of clean butane it can ( however even still you could run it thru a pressure cooker and coolect the ethyl mercapetin ( in a closed system that evaporates out the butane you would be left with the contaminant.> We use to do it with other solvents back in the day.. but never butane... you8 would be amazed at the contaminants they put into solvents...
    I mean look at the poison they put into food... and we eat that...

What a great way to get rid of chemical compounds that doesnt require proper breaking down or any environmental rules..

My two cents...

Bubble man
    cut out abit to not make the quote make the post so long, but i havent looked into it alot, but i would say the "smell agent" has to bind to the butane on some level or it would not evaporate too =))

so i have a hard time imagining it UNbind from the butane to bind with something ells, sure maybe a tiny fraction of it dont evaporate, but its the same with all solvents being it water or something completely different, noone has EVER, atleast in our current history, looked into what it all does and what it all does in combination with this and that =))

now people have looked into parts of it, like what does lighting a flame do near this and that situation, but noone ever checked if, say any form of cannabis is more dangerous to inhale with oxygene, or with the exact amount of oxygene that is where some person is, so there will ALWAYS be a possibility for this and that =))

i guess what im saying is, we will never find out, we will only find out under these circumstances, that and this goes, but who runs around with a measure device measuring everything in your soroundings and everything you have taken in to see if it "conflicts" with something ells, so to me its all good, cos my body knows how to fix it self, all i need is to take it out of the harmfull inviroment, or let it know its not harmfull for me, cos th emind is a powerful thing, and if its convinced something is bad for you, then ITS bad for you =))

loads of love and hugs =))

per =))

Per... youre a very... strange, and... complicated man. I respect you.

this thread has provided me with some fucking epic laughs hahahaha

Speculation is a wonderful thing. It allows everyone to be right. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

I believe that the existence of contaminants in BHO is speculation. I haven't seen any proof written or otherwise. No one has ever analyzed bho through scientific experimentation to see exactly what chemicals and substances exist or do not in it. No one has ever analyzed bho smoke or vapor to see exactly what chemicals or substances exist or do not exist in it. All of these dangerous chemicals you speak of only exist in BHO according to your THEORIES. So you are absolutely correct, speculation allows everyone to be right, even you!
    Last edited by jBUCKS420; 09-14-2009 at 11:41 PM.

ohhhhhhhhh, snap...just like that!!! somebody please kill me already!!!!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Im just havin fun guys, don't take anything I say seriously.