Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: B.H.O. ..God's Gift to Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Butane has no smell the ethyl mercaptan is added to make the butane noticable by scent. Do you think it just evaporates? Peace GS

ps. you can get 5 times refined and it still has the mercaptans for the smell
    Just wondering what is left in resin extracted with isopropyl?
    A tree is a tree...

im going say the smartest thing in this thread

CLOSE THIS MOTHER FUCKER DOWN

what was every the point of this thread anyway

this is how it must feel to live in a world with no mods :S maybe thats whats gonna happen in 2012... help save the mods and close down this thread !!!

I kinda thought their was a valid/interesting discussion going on, even if it keeps getting trainwrecked by these jokers who arent reading the thread.

ya to be honest i was personally into the science behind why you should not smoke bho. i wanted to enlighten friends and family. the jokers should just quit joking and let the teachers teach.

believe me this thread would have been closed after it was posted. . . . . . . . .
    Respect gets respect.

[quote=Hieronymus Bosch;45533]
    Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post

My understanding was that the terpenes are located specifically and only inside of the wax membrane. If this is the case, how would the terpenes be absorbed by the water if the wax membrane is not compromised?

I'm not saying your wrong, just simply trying to ascertain a better understanding, thanks!
    Good question, made me think. Made me go ask Bubbleman actually. The wax membrane is porous, allowing the water to mix with, dilute, and otherwise wash away the water soluable turpenes ect through it.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Now i wasted my time reading the rest of this thread and instead of ignoring it and letting it die I will continue the horribly immature and unstructured debate!

To put a few things to rest(hopefully)

I believe that the existence of contaminants in BHO is speculation. I haven't seen any proof written or otherwise
    Summary of Hazards & Composition

SUBSTANCE: Butane Percent: 60.00
    CAS#: 106-87-8 Synonyms: n-Butane, Tetrane

SUBSTANCE: iso-Butane Percent: 29.00
    CAS#: 75-28-5 Synonyms: 2-Methylpropane, Trlmethylethane

SUBSTANCE: Propane Percent: 11.00
    CAS#: 75-98-6 Synonyms: LPG, Dimethylmethane, Propylhydride

This is for vector from the MSDS which by law must include all chemicals that make up a product.

Now if we add 60+29+11=100.

Not to sound like a dick but that does not leave any room for anything else, please put this down it needs no more discussion, sorry bubbleman and crew.

Now i wholeheatedly agree about every other point made about why ice or dry sift is better.

you mean you spray your trim with that gas and smoke it?? thats nuts Jk JK
    Respect gets respect.

you mean you spray your trim with that gas and smoke it
    I have, probly still will from time to time, I love jelly and "all" things cannabis.

I just wanted to clear up a commonly misconcieved notion.

Again I understand all about why you guys do not like it, I mean its just like being a god damn wine snob.

Or liking a certain kindof car manufacturer. It is all about preference. plain and simple.

Some prefer a more natural appraoch to things, some people do not care.

Please leave it at that,

No sense in arguing, We are all adults, we can present our opinions and thoughts in a well articulated defines manner, then we can debate and use "facts" to back up our information.