Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ayahuasca

This reminds me a bit of Tales of a Shaman's Apprentice by Mark Plotkin. I believe he experiments with a jungle brew like Ayahuasca. Good read if you are interested in alkaloids and their uses.

Well i have not visited this thread lately and was unsure if others have, but i am back and will finally post my prefered recipe...

This is for use with mimosa hostilis, chakruna or Chaliponga for the dmt

and Caapi vine for the maoi

The dose using this method will be less as we would be using a stronger acid(still food safe) and soaking for longer.

REMEMBER!!!!! ---- Always know your material!!!!!!!!!!!!

Test is in small amounts on yourself.

The caapi used for one dose would be about 20-50 grams-

30-50 of chakruna

and Chaliponga is a bit more potent than chakruna so about 10-25 grams

MHRB- no more than 3 grams-this stuff is potent most of the time

Put 20 drops of 10% food grade phosphoric acid in 1/2 gal of distilled water
    2. Mix jar
    3. Put powdered herbs for one dream into jar and soak 4-5 days in fridge shaking often. Filter with t-shirt and place in fridge to settle.
    4. Collect herbs off t-shirt put into mixture of 10 drops of phosphoric acid and another 1/2 gal of distilled water. Let both mixtures soak for another 3-4 days in fridge.
    5. Filter 2nd mixture with t-shirt and discard herbs.
    6. Place both mixtures into steel pot.
    7. Take one egg and remove yolk, whisk egg white then mix into pot.
    8. Simmer pot until egg cooks then collect egg(filter with t-shirt) and discard egg.
    9. Reduce by simmering until desired amount of liquid(~2-3oz).
    10. Done

I do not take any credit for this recipe, it is on the forums at forums.ayahuasca.com

Theconcentration of acid in this is less than in a can of soda and the egg white filtration is used to reduce the tannins in the brew to help with premature nausea.

Default I have a few questions:

How do you determine the starting dose amount of the brew per person (in fl oz preferably or cups) ?

Also other than the Caapi and Chakruna, are the MHRB and Chaliponga neceserray to add to the recipe or were they included as alternatives to the Chakruna?

What does MHRB stand for?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark. Sounds like you should do more reading first. Good luck. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

any one try reed canary grass to get a form of dmt. if so how was it, safe to use ?

is there a link to buy all this stuff so we can shamanize ourselves, i know bbb used to have it but whats the new spot ?

Many people never stop to realize that a tree is a living thing, not that different from a tall, leafy dog that has roots and is very quiet.

These folks have a few things that look like fun. Might be pricey to some, but that only counts if you have somewhere cheaper to find it lol. Peace GS

http://www.urbanshaman.net/index.php?n=Main.Catalog
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

reed canary has never been used by any culture before as far as i know, some folks have done extraction to get DMT but that is not ayahuasca

MHRB also has never been used in traditional ayahuasca

But chakruna and Chaliponga are both used indigenously as visionary additives to ayahuasca

maya enthobotanicals in Europe is a great site, icaros DNA is a great one from south america and kt botanicals is in the USA

ever hear of the herbal percolator??