This DIY is a great idea from Thenewguy. He posted it at Breedbay and I found it there and he gave me permission to post it here. I hope you guys like it.

DIY Bee Line/Ital Hemp Lighter, a hemp cord coated in beeswax for a more organic ignition source. Here's a simple method on how to make your own.

Supplies

1 Beeswax Candle

1 ball of 48Lb. hemp cord, I went with the 400 Foot ball

The How To:

First I light the 100% beeswax candle.

Get a nice pool of wax built up in the candle. (I once heard that a candle should be burnt for 1 hour for each inch in diameter that the candle is. Depending on the size of your candle, it might take a little longer for the wax to pool) this took close to an hour for me but I only have big candles at the moment.

Take how ever many feet of of line you want to make & cut it off. I like to Untwist a small section to dip (usually ends up being 3-6 inches).You don't have to untwist it but I feel it absorbs better into the hemp when untwisted, so that's what I do. If you decide to just dip the cord as is, you should rub the excess wax into the cord while wiping it off.

Start feeding the cord into the pool of wax.

When coated, twist the hemp line back together while wiping off any excess with your fingers.

Then smooth out the line so it is round again.

Repeat until the length you have selected to dip, is completed

This gets a little messy. There is always excess wax on your fingers, so a sheet of news paper or something that will collect the wax you rub off your fingers is a good idea.

Allow to cool & wrap it up around a plastic card or a piece of cardboard. I chose to use an old gift card that I made 3 or 4 cuts in.

The cuts are simply to hold the line in place both while using & on the card.

Now you light the wick with a lighter, candle, stove, or some form of fire power & toke away.

Make sure to extinguish after use!!!
These things really hold a cherry so make sure it is totally out so you don't burn something.

Closing Thoughts
It surprisingly does taste better than when using a lighter. This is pure speculation but, I think this thing works because hemp alone burns like $H!T. Since the hemp doesn't burn very well on it's own, I think that's why beeswax is added... to fuel the flame. I think the result of combining these two organic products (the word organic appeals to a pretty big crowd these dayz), causes the flame to burn @ a lower temperature than the lighter's flame does. One last note... it is kinda funny that essentially the idea is lighting weed with weed.