Thread: where could I get a ron paul slide?

Default where could I get a ron paul slide?

the other day it occured to me how badass it would be to have a ron paul slide for my US tubes. I figure a sculpted face would be wayy past my budget.

but is there anyone who I could get in contact with to get me a stencil, or red/white/blue slide with ron paul magnifiers or something? let me know if you have any ideas. I don't know specific glass artists too well

A guy on etsy takes custom orders for sandblasting leme go find his page.
    edit: Don't think it should cost more then 60
    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5929829
    Hello.
    I am a 27 yr. old Northern California glassblower. I have been blowing glass for around 6yrs now and love every minute of it! Lately I have been incorporating lots of sandblasting into my pieces. This has opened new doors for me and my ability to further express myself through my art. I can now transfer images onto glass and this is a new exciting process for me and I have had lots of positive feedback so far. This also makes the option of CUSTOM WORK almost endless.
    So if you have a image that you want on a special one of a kind piece you should get in touch with me and we'll try to work it out and make it happen.
    Last edited by toalex; 09-17-2009 at 06:27 AM.

Preston can help you out with a custom blast slide

wow that's so cool, thanks alex.

does preston do pretty much the same thing odin? how much u think that'll run me?