Thread: custom slide holders

Default custom slide holders

hey FMB, i just thought id see what yall think about something ive been thinking about doing. i do alot of ceramic work like bowls plates cups ect. as well as sculptural things and such. iv recently made a bowl holder for my slides but unfortunatly some asshole broke it putting it in the kiln. i will be making another one tomorrow-wed. and will take some pics of the piece before it goes in the kiln and then again after its been glazed. feel free to request anykind of holder your mind can think of, it could be anything...a life size modle of bob marley holding a bowl holder for your bowls haha. can do 14 and 18 mil joint slots of course

will have some pics of 1st work in progress tomorrow for yall; nothing crazy just an abstract design but something a little more creative then just engraved pictures in wood blocks i think...
    hope yall like the idea and thanks for looking -T.O.K
    " If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

I dig the idea. Can't wait to check this out.
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!

Do the life size bob marley holding a bowl holder like a turkey platter lulz, ill buy that shit. Im sure someone else would too

Nonono scratch that, life size Bob Marley with a tube in each hand. One with a 14mm holder and the other tube an 18mm. Yessssssss do that shit, maybe just a midget marley lulz... You can title it "lil bob"

i would be interested in something like this
    pictures please!

hahahaha i tottally forgot about this thread...
    Ja thats histarical! im tottaly doing that!. ha "lil bob"
    ill get pics up for everyone soon
    " If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

ma nigggggg

Great idea, it's about time we got some heady slide holders, can't wait to see pics!