Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Please read this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cheesebox View Post
    Did you miss all their sickness? ofcourse Toro is reasonably aware of itza as a STRONG competitor, the product is damn fine. If some nozzle didnt delete the itza thread, I can probably show you a post where your licking their sac on some piece or another. though SG is blowing up right now its true.
    Ive never been a itza fan! the only post u would see me about itza would be telling a member/friend nice pickup out of respect.

And i dont see itza being a strong compeititor to toro sorry! if u said sg then ok but honestly i dont even think half the people on this site knew of itza till this thread was posted. ive been into glass for 7 years and i didnt know who or what itza was till i joined fmb.
    Last edited by ToRo Head; 09-16-2009 at 01:16 AM.
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"

Itzas a new company thats why you havent heard of them :-/ I really dont like what ive been hearing in this thread and the other. WAK please give us a confirmation, was their stuff stolen, that you can prove joey stole? Otherwise I suggest editing your thread, as that is Libel or the written form of defamation, Quite a serious offense in NY state. I only own one itza piece, and still LOVE toro but I really feel as if this thread is very very poor. It is wrong on so many level's the only good that can possibly come of this is if JP and Joey finally settle their shit, but I doubt that will happen, as this is an obvious shot at his business and an attempt to destroy another glass blowers rep and target consumer.

the designs and tubes might not look exactly the same because you can obviously tell how crappy itza is in comparison. i held theitza bub fixed 8 with 8 arm on top a month ago at ny gifts, shit was weak as hell. My toro was built to such a higher quality of standard. maybe thats why itza doesn't resemble toro to the itza fans. i think almost everybody will agree its a way lesser quailty knockoff/p.o.s. but it does have resemblance. no body else makes fixed 7,8,9,13 or 17 arm tubes besides toro and now itza, and besides syn lol.(obviosuly sg's are way more orginal(4 arms/gridded/reinforced arms)) and the bubblers i mean come on.and the a/cs lolol. TORO KILLS IT. dont let them get to you JP/Wendy. Just put out that newfire!!!!!!

I live by one rule DTA

Dont Trust Anyone

Peace

itza is legit
    i imagine them as toro, but they have to try cause they dont have the name behind them yet. The quality isnt there yet, but he is starting, wait till his king bub
    got a slide made by them when they had just started, and I would do it again. Toro might have to sack up now and reinforce their arms
    Last edited by OrganicOdins420; 09-16-2009 at 02:05 AM.