Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Please read this!!!!

Go jp/toro!! Fuck itza and people/companies who steal!!!!!!!!!

Itza piece of shit!!

O and to the poster above me ^. I dont care how good of quality and how cheap the pieces are, anybody with morals wouldnt buy one. Youre supporting a thief. I for one see thieves as pieces of shit who deserve NO respect(alert).

next Itza I see, Im smashing. Theyre as good as china glass.
    Last edited by Chi-Town; 09-15-2009 at 01:17 PM.

jp good to hear ur making the tubes, i heard a rummor that u haven't been making the "prodo" line for toro. just trees and the toro colabs but now that u said u make every toro bong i gots mad respect. oh st joseph's stand up!

Quote Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
    Go jp/toro!! Fuck itza and people/companies who steal!!!!!!!!!

Itza piece of shit!!

O and to the poster above me ^. I dont care how good of quality and how cheap the pieces are, anybody with morals wouldnt buy one. Youre supporting a thief. I for one see thieves as pieces of shit who deserve NO respect(alert).

next Itza I see, Im smashing. Theyre as good as china glass.
    im not taking any sides but dude... that whole post of yours is fail.. lol there far from china glass. why dont you people wait and hear the whole story before you guys throw out all these big words.. and most of these kids on here claming fuck itza or toro probably have never/will never even buy a high end tube like a toro/itza so i dono why you're even talking in here? why dont you guys act like adults and let them sort it out between THEM. and as for all these idea stealings.. im sure this is brought up before but what about hop's inline? or the circulator (illadelph) and theres many other companies with tree percs? huh? what!?!? business is business guys, sometimes people get hurt, let the two dudes sort it out before making retarded claims like this person did.
    SG Sovereignty . TORO . Eric Anders . HOPS . Pakoh . Stone GlassWorks . El Hefe . RooR.DE . Hedman Headies . OPAS . Eric Ross . AK . Kennaroo . Freeek . Sling/Snic . Vertigo Glass . Salt . Royal . Frito . Mer . Morgan . DOSA Glass . Steve Bates . ReBel Glass . Local Artists

-mabud
    NOTE: I Do Not Sell Glass on IOFFER, if you see my pics/glass on there, please DO NOT buy anything. It is a scammer.

O and I see headyglass is about to put Itza up online for sale.

I just emailed them and told them what I thought about that and I encourage everyone to do the same. Supporting the theives is not any better than being one yourself. And if you support the ones who support the theives, youre not much better.
    I will no longer support headyglass either until they take down the Itza.

O and ^ theyre as good as china glass because like china glass, they are deceiving bastards. I dont like deceitfulness, its the cousin of stealing. And like I said, I despise those who steal, and I love the glass game(I dont have a high end tube? ahahaha is that why I got the rarest production RooR ever posted up in the glass market for sale ?)

Taking others ideas is fine with me, stealing others tools and notebook after they were treating you like family is not cool and not right.

JP told us the situation so that we would know, we all have the right to say fuck Itza!!
    Last edited by Chi-Town; 09-15-2009 at 01:35 PM.

Dude, have you even read this thread? its one sided at this point, your jumping on the bandwagon without knowing the whole story. I suggest calming down and letting everything come to light before you go "raging" and destroying all the itza china glass, O'yeah I bought my bubbler like 2 months ago... I was totally supporting "frauds" no I saw some NICE glass, at a affordable price and I snagged it, get over your high and mighty bullshit. I love toro, and support JP and all the awesome he does BUT I wont go demonizing a company on the words of another, ive lived in the real world long enough to realize that hearsay is WORTHLESS.

Quote Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
    O and I see headyglass is about to put Itza up online for sale.

I just emailed them and told them what I thought about that and I encourage everyone to do the same. Supporting the theives is not any better than being one yourself. And if you support the ones who support the theives, youre not much better.
    I will no longer support headyglass either until they take down the Itza.

O and ^ theyre as good as china glass because like china glass, they are deceiving bastards. I dont like deceitfulness, its the cousin of stealing. And like I said, I despise those who steal, and I love the glass game(I dont have a high end tube? ahahaha is that why I got the rarest production RooR ever posted up in the glass market for sale ?)

Taking others ideas is fine with me, stealing others tools and notebook after they were treating you like family is not cool and not right.

JP told us the situation so that we would know, we all have the right to say fuck Itza!!

like i said, business is business, these things happen all the time. if you ask me toro fell off lately. SG BITCH. its sad how many of you people have jumped on the toro bandwagon right now.. and most of you probably dont even own a toro. SG > Toro and this is coming form someone who used to love toro.. this whole complaining thing isnt a good look for toro imo. and the true glass heads will feel the same way. you clowns dont say fuck jp for stealing the circ from illadelph? lame. but like i said.. SG BITCH.
    SG Sovereignty . TORO . Eric Anders . HOPS . Pakoh . Stone GlassWorks . El Hefe . RooR.DE . Hedman Headies . OPAS . Eric Ross . AK . Kennaroo . Freeek . Sling/Snic . Vertigo Glass . Salt . Royal . Frito . Mer . Morgan . DOSA Glass . Steve Bates . ReBel Glass . Local Artists

-mabud
    NOTE: I Do Not Sell Glass on IOFFER, if you see my pics/glass on there, please DO NOT buy anything. It is a scammer.

You ordered your Itza before you knew that the owner was a theif? Fine, thats completely and utterly fine with me and probably fine with JP. Now that you now the story(Itza stole JP's tools and notebook and then vanished) you should do the right thing and stop supporting Itza and tell everyone else to stop supporting them.

JP/Toro/wak has never lied to the community, they are highly, highly repsected members of the glass community. They have no reason to lie. Itza is new, not a single person from there has made any sort of announcement. Why should we speculate if JP is telling the truth?
    Would you believe your brother or the guy on the corner looking for 25 cents?

O and ^ the true glass heads are on TC, why dont you go check out the thread for Itza Not a SINGLE person has stood up for Itza or what theyve done, all the glassheads have been behind Toro and JP.
    You can think SG is the best, nobody is gonna try to stop you. Nobodys saying only support Toro, were simply saying dont support THIEVES like ITZA. We would all be fine if everybody only bought SG from here on out, just as long as your not supporting the thieves at Itza.

And really? These things happen all the time? Please show me where else somebodys tools and notebook were stolen so that somebody else could get their tube line off the ground ?
    Last edited by Chi-Town; 09-15-2009 at 01:46 PM.

Anyone ever notice how TC doesnt allow you to say FMB or Fullmeltbubble? thats the same kinda shit, we all know bubbleman is a boss, but everyone on TC had a consortium of negativeness and decided fuck bubbleman please dont ostracize a good standing member of the community so quickly without hearing from them. Shit I may change my tune later, but for now I would rather this gets mediated and we end up with 2 banging tube company's instead of 1. Who are you to be the authority on truth, I for one like to see evidence.

I think that this thread will be shut down if peeps keep pushing their hatred on others and starting a fight on this thread.

>JP, That really sucks to hear that something like this happened to you, It would be great to hear Joeys side of the story, though it seems like you have laid out a pretty good argument.
    If that has really happened to you that really sucks. I am a glassblower myself and I would never even think of stealing ideas from the person who taught me, that is wrong in so many ways.

Hopefully this can get figured out soon, because there are a lot of people who would lke to know about this.
    Respect gets respect.

Correct me if Im wrong Bubbleman, but your behind JP on this too ? After all, the Itza thread has been deleted.

Like others said, no place with morals will carry Itza.