Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Please read this!!!!

i feel like im reading a fuckn novel in these threads lol all yall need to quit your bitchn and get a life
    its like killing a unicorn.....with a bomb.PE
    SteveSmokeyJones: then make her get a job at dennys while you chill

I know there is most likely more too this story than any of us will ever know. I say we wait and see what happens. Just my .02!

i love how this is shocking to some ppl as soon as u saw an itza tube u hadda know he either stole toro's idea or worked with them, i mean JP invented "fixed stems" JP mad props for ice pinch slides too bro. best invention/innovation i have seen in the glass communtiy i thought about that for years.
    oh jp i got got some designs myself i would love to tell u one day.

i wonder y we haven't heard from joe yet???

Quote Originally Posted by WAK View Post
    Joey was fully aware of how I felt about anybody I let into my shop, leaving with trade secrets. He left right before he was supposed to sign a non-compete contract, but in the meantime, we had a "Gentleman's Contract" which he swore up and down to always live by.

After Joey left my shop, handmade specialized tools(that took me a lot of thought to come up with) and my sketch book were missing which have allowed him to duplicate my work--that is..trees, fixed diffusers, etc.

JP
    Thats fucked up! What a D-bag.

why cant someone take another persons design, produce it themselves and sell it for cheaper?

AKA the PRINCIPLE of the free market system..

simple economics, maybe Joey didn't believe that JP had glass heads interests in mind when he split off to make ITZA.. by having our interests in mind, i mean providing a technically modern, thick and sturdy tube with customizable options and ALL FOR A VERY AFFORDABLE (not cheap) price.. after all, anyone knows that not every single glass heads, with an expensive medicinal habit, has a grand to spend on some sick glass, with the most modern diffusion and reliability.

the amount of one sidedness and narrow headed thinking here is going out of control. perhaps this, maybe that. does anyone know the whole story? NO..

bottom line is, we live in america and ITZA had the right to split off and start up their own company. who can blame joey from using the same techniques to produce his line of glassware (i.e. production equipment and strategies) that he learned while doing his time in the Toro camp. that equipment is how he learned to make glass, and its obviously how he is going to continue to produce it.

im done. time will sort everything out. hell, remember how pissed everyone was 3 months ago when weedstar stole WOOD and Toro's design for ash catchers?

oops i tihnk i posted a video on this should of posted it here

mods remove my post plz

I don't know the whole story but imo there appears to be more going on than just someone taking another persons design, producing it themselves and sell it for cheaper.

i said no one knows the whole story.. no one will, there could be flaws and loose ties in both sides stories.

i never knew there was this much drama in the glass community.

u know this happens alot more than u would believe it amazes me that some glass artist just srt8 up steal/rip off other people designs, and dont give them credit or props. i mean u call urself an ARTIST and u gotta rip off someone esle i mean come up with ur OWN designs (u know what im trying to say)