Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Please read this!!!!

I love how DC ignores half the story. He literally STOLE handmade tools produced by JP, along with a sketchbook and "trade secrets", after dipping out of a contract he swore to live by.

What other glass artists have you heard of doing this, "dcalstar" ?
    Last edited by Chi-Town; 09-15-2009 at 04:02 PM.

WOOOW bro!! Thats a super whacked out situation! I am very sorry to hear that JP . I hope justice is served soon. Were on your side bro. Keep bustin out that gnarly work man!

whether or not people think that it is ethical for a student to turn against a teacher or copy another artist's designs, or begin to compete with the original artist. i think the main issue here is this: JP specifically told Joe that he did not want his trade secrets or designs to leave the shop. As friends and as gentleman, this request should have been honored. Its also my belief that anybody with any morals would have honored this request. Instead personal property was stolen and contact was cut off. Joe started to do exactly what JP asked him not to, instead of being grateful to learn under such a promient teacher, Joe decieved him. That being said, I will not support Itza at any point in the future.

well first off i would like to say... I am glad that jp and wendy ie TORO.. decided to put out their own letter..and i truly urge joey from itza glass to do the same..
    At this point i can't really imagine anyone else answering for him.
    Its all assumption.
    Toro has told us their side.. and now if joey wants to come online and do the same.. i urge him to.

As for deleted threads... i do not delete threads unles they are absolutely spam.. So if any threads were erased.. bring it up with one of the glass mod's.. As i am certain it was one of them who decided to erase the itza thread.
    I prefer to leave threads up.. even once where people are breaking the site rules and talking about oil

LIke someone mention in this thread earlier about TC not allowing the name bubbleman or fullmeltbubble.
    I personaly think that type of editing is lame.
    I would much prefer to see a community discuss something and come to a conclusion.

I have had this kind of drama in my life.. from starting the bubblebag company... but two things i did differently where. A: made the product higher quality thus more expensive so i wasnt undercutting any current market that existed.
    and B: i never hung out with mila in amsterdam for months to years... learning everything she ever did with bags.. and watching her businesss.. only to tu rn around not return her calls.. and start my own company.

I personaly was stoked to see itza glass. and thought it was beautiful... right up till i heard this story..( that combined with the fact that no one in the itza thread wanted to mentioned where this blower was from.. what his history was...
    Only to find out two days later.. this story...
    it didnt leave me sitting with much confidence...

Botton line... i would urge joey.. to either post here... or to figure out his drama with toro... as our community is much to small for this silly infighting...

My two cents...

I wish we could all get along.....

Bubble man

ps.. It took me almost 5 years.. before the bubblebag drama subsized and let me be... hold your head up high people... it does eventualy go away...

well said Bubbleman, well said.
    Respect gets respect.

i erased the itza stuff and i will contunue too until this is resolved. im not going to have it shoved in toro's face while this is going on. as i said in my first post. there is other places to go if you have a problem with this. dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

if i was itza id try to change this. so far nothing. and when i mean so far i mean 6 months later type of so far.
    [CENTER]Family:
    Slinger(alot), Badtram(jarpipe), Snic(art and func),
    Hamm(4 pieces), Hops(alot), Ease(1'y), ira(lock), Pakoh(bot), SG(lbb), [SIZE=2]Illadelph(alot), Toro(mini), Migrant(9mm beak), RooR(strght), Dan K(hammer), Bates(alot)...

I wonder if Joey knows about this thread? Seems it would be better to his advantage to come give his side. The absence of such seems to give an air of guilt. Hope it all works out well. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Thanks for bringing this to the public. I was in the market for a ITZA b4 I knew of this.

If I currently owned a ITZA it would be taken to the nearest cement lot & given a hail marry in the name of TORO!

^ lets start the world wide smashing of Itza glass in the name of JP

Quote Originally Posted by Back Stabbath View Post
    i erased the itza stuff and i will contunue too until this is resolved. im not going to have it shoved in toro's face while this is going on.
    You say toro is part of the FMB family, though they never posted here up until now.

Also some much of this could be one sided speculation. NO ONE HERE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED. No one knows if maybe Jp wazs being an asshole and so joey decided to leave...