Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beat your dog??

Default Beat your dog??

Hey guys,

I have been noticing a lot of hatred going on here on this forum lately and I would like to set something straight.

THIS IS A BUBBLE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not a place for angry people, It always happens on here, someone says something stupid then the other person get highly offended and writes some insanely long insult and a huge fight insues.

I myself got into it the other day with jbucks420, I forget the thread but it started out and some people were arguing, I went on and told people to stop getting "hyphy" jbucks420 got on and heckled me and said I used the word hyphy and probably didnt know its meaning.

Little did jbucks420 know that I am from the bay, born and raised. he has no idea how deep my peeps could be in the rap game here.

but instead of not giving a fuck and letting it roll off my back, i got engaged in an argument and i feel like a dumbfuck for it. Here I am arguing about bay area rap with someone who is NOT from the bay, stupid huh? it is like arguing about bubble with someone who does not make bubble.

There are a lot of people on here to just shoot the shit about glass and start shit, these guys are not glassblowers, they are not growers and they do not make bubble they are nobodys in the cannabuisness.
    Just check out everyones gallerys, it will show who the real heads are and who the perpetrators are.
    There are a lot of guys on here that the only pics they have are of their case full of $650 pieces and they are always weighing in on discussions about glass, growing, bubble techniques, but they don't know shit. they have never posted a pic of their crops and when you ask they will give some lame ass excuse.

So people I ask you, next time you are insulted here on the forums let that shit roll off the back like a duck, it is not worth it getting into it with someone who likes to make people angry.

I have been taking note on all the jerks on here not contributing any bubble pics, any grow reports or posting any of their own glass and I know who you are.

So why the fuck are you on here???? to make some $$$$ off us?? to start shit????

I suggest you take a real long look at yourself and how you conduct yourself on this forum and ask yourself
    "do I bring anything positive to this forum? or do i just bring bad energy?"

At some point Hilly will give me more power on here, and when that happens, I'm gonna clean up shop.

And there are a lot of peeps disrespecting the mods, have some respect.

there is no reason to be going around starting fights , sure i love nothing more than triangle chokes and armbars but I don't go looking for fights just because I can.

I for one am for real, just take a look at my gallery, full of pics of outdoor, indoor, bubble making sessions. the proof is in the pudding, i'm no fucking perpetrator, matter of fact I am the newest contributing editor for SKUNK Magazine, what about you???
    Peace.
    Last edited by Evergreen; 09-15-2009 at 02:28 PM.
    Respect gets respect.

wow damn that was right on the point lol but i have to agree with him i never unjderstood why there i so much arguing...while i dont have any crops or bubble pics i will soon have lol (first grow this year check my thread in th eindoor section and contribute!!!) i think those people are just jelouse of watching people smoke stuff that they will never have

Default kill w/ kindness

glad you started this Evergreen, especially cause you are a mod. I've wanted to post a "can't we all just get along thread" for sometime now. Now I think we just need a "if you don't have anything nice to say, why say anything at all thread".

this was genuine,,,

Thanks

I think that the people starting shit on here and bringing nothing to the table should get the boot, I think that a lot of peeps have FMB mistaken for ICMAG.
    Respect gets respect.

I agree with you except for this

There are a lot of people on here to just shoot the shit about glass and start shit, these guys are not glassblowers, they are not growers and they do not make bubble they are nobodys in the cannabuisness.
    Just check out everyones gallerys, it will show who the real heads are and who the perpetrators are.
    There are a lot of guys on here that the only pics they have are of their case full of $650 pieces and they are always weighing in on discussions about glass, growing, bubble techniques, but they don't know shit. they have never posted a pic of their crops and when you ask they will give some lame ass excuse.

I dont think that I need to be a blower or grower to put something positive in the community. But like you said let it roll off your back.

evergreen...

gas, break, dip....

ghost ride da whip....

yadda i mean?

im not saying you have to be, but if you don't do any of that stuff it is hard to tell people how it is and sounds even worse when you are being arrogant about it.

and when i say clean up shop I mean, clean up shop of the bad vibes not get people kicked off, people can say what they want but it needs to be respectful.
    Respect gets respect.

This is very true. I myself don't have any crops or copious amounts of bubble( tiny bit here and there), merely because my circumstances don't permit. But, I do pointedly try to keep things postive and contribute in other sections of the forum.

I think that besides being a place to share and show you own goods, it it a marvelous medium to learn. It is unfathomable how much information can be acquired by searching these threads, not only about bubble, growing, terpenes, cannabinoids...etc, but also glass, events and the like.

To me, their is a balance. I contribute what I know in terms of art, recipes(which i hope to post tons more pretty soon), crusading against the oil threads, while simultaneously learning about bubble. In doing so, when circumstances dictate, i can have a profound understanding when I choose to make bubble or grow some sweet mother fucking plants.

But to the point, the most recent threads are about glass, scams, fraud, negative shit...I'll be the first to admit i'm guilty of participating in some, but have attempted to keep it contructive as opposed to merely being negative for the sake of being negative.

This site is the shit. I anticipate it will remain that way, I hope to contribute to ensure that it happens.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen View Post
    im not saying you have to be, but if you don't do any of that stuff it is hard to tell people how it is and sounds even worse when you are being arrogant about it.

and when i say clean up shop I mean, clean up shop of the bad vibes not get people kicked off, people can say what they want but it needs to be respectful.

Well put. I see what you meant by that.

there are some that have grows, bubble runs, and sick glass collections but choose not to post threads on them be it for security reasons, lack of camera skills, or probably in many cases general laziness.

i like this place because it isn't a growing forum so can you not alienate the people that don't have grows or the ones that do and don't feel it necessary to post their ops on a bubblehash site?

take some of your own advice this isn't icmag. if you wanna show everyone how cool your op is that is the place to go. i don't think having a bunch of plants and high resolution cameras should be a prerequisite for being a member.

people get busted on icmag ever heard of joeshmoe?

all this over the word hyphy? lolll