Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slinger Exhibit (Silica Galleries, Philadelphia PA)

Default Slinger Exhibit (Silica Galleries, Philadelphia PA)

Well, I just happened to go onto the website of Silica Galleries to see if they can make a repair for me that I haven't been able to get taken care of, and right on their main page is a banner for a Slinger exhibit.

I was pretty surprised to see that, coincidentally, it happened to start last friday and will end on October 11th. I go to school in the city, so I'll be making a stop by tomorrow after class to check out the display.

I'll be sure to take some pictures with my sh!tty camera, but at least I'll be able to bring the gallery to you guys on here.

Gallery

Other Work

And a little something I saw in a book they had on the counter.

Video of TV's:
    Last edited by Frosty; 09-17-2009 at 02:17 AM.

Snap son, I was just up in the Illa' last night. I may plan on swinging by tomorrow my self..
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

frosty what school u go to in the city my girl goes to drexel. i live in bucks county.
    Glass by:
    Mike Fro, illadelph, Luke Wilson, Ryno, Kenaroo, Alex k, Wicked Sands, Toro, Roor, Us Tubes, Slinger, Hops, Pakoh, El Hefe, Ehle, N3rd, Spork, Sheepdawg, Ace,

I live in chester County my doo! What glass stores do you frequent? I'm usually in DE at Frolics or Flavors. We recently got a new one in Rising Sun, MD.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

I'm not really into the local head shops like Artifax and Wonderland.

I browse over in Artifax once in a while, but I don't really like how Wonderland conducts business sometimes, so I rarely go there.

I'll definitely have to check out those shops in DE next time I'm down there.

I just go to a prep school jwatts. I'm looking to get out to Cali when I graduate, maybe UC San Diego or something.

There is also a wonderland in Newark, DE. All the shops down there are all relatively close to each other. Know Toro's or SG's but there is always some freindly people willing too talk to you.

Delaware head shops are pretty weak. I live like ten minutes from all of them. lol Flavor has some roor stuff nothing custom no percs (stock roor slide $30) and lots of cheap proto stuff and frolic has stepped there game up but the prices are way high.Oh yea wonderland is a record shop they have prodo and hookahs. I go to doc's and fireflys in baltimore they have a ton of roor and I seen some salt peices last time I was down there.

I think frolic chills hard. The owner is super chilled, and always willing too cut deals with customers after some conversation. I've heard good things about fire flys but havent got the chance to get up there just yet.

if ur looking for glass just take the trip to gotham in new york its so worth it...get a car or a buddy to drive you for some gas cash

wow, where did this thread go?

its an informative thread about the slinger exhibit at an art gallery in philly..

it is not the OP asking where to buy glass in the city, so if anyone went to the marbleslinger exhibit let me know how it was, otherwise your posts are useless lol.