Thread: rainbow vs black and white anyone

Default rainbow vs black and white anyone

I thought i posted this on here before but i was looking today and couldn't find it. This is a sheepdawg inline, with the swiss army arm thingy, The day i got off it broke, it was so weird. I've had it sitting around for a while. Then i finally got it out to sheepdawg for repairs. Just got it back a few weeks ago just got around to taking pics
    Also had him make me a bushing diffy set came out super nice slide has thick ass honnalee joint. diffy has 5 holes in it purs like a kitty.

Pics of the original piece taken by SD.

Pics of it broken:

Pics of the rebuilt beast:

Pics of the Diffy set i had made:

Next up we have my baby its a luke wilson/ ryno colab inline standup tub e to a 8 arm tree perk. This thingy has some serious work but into it. From the worked perk, and splash guard, and the huge sections umm i got this last july. and couldn't be more happier

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/nelly/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]

i suck at taking pics i really need to hire a photographer to take some sick high res pics.
    Glass by:
    Mike Fro, illadelph, Luke Wilson, Ryno, Kenaroo, Alex k, Wicked Sands, Toro, Roor, Us Tubes, Slinger, Hops, Pakoh, El Hefe, Ehle, N3rd, Spork, Sheepdawg, Ace,

i got some more pic of the inline. i messed arround with the color sections in photoshop lol i kinda fucked the pic up!
    Glass by:
    Mike Fro, illadelph, Luke Wilson, Ryno, Kenaroo, Alex k, Wicked Sands, Toro, Roor, Us Tubes, Slinger, Hops, Pakoh, El Hefe, Ehle, N3rd, Spork, Sheepdawg, Ace,

Yaaah Buddy!! Hope your enjoying it bro!

u know it bro, i think it ur best work i have seen (or maybe cuz its mine lol) it goes so good with the tube so much rainbowness lol
    Glass by:

That's some pretty glass you got there

glad to hear it bro.. Let me know if your ready for anything else?
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatts View Post
    u know it bro, i think it ur best work i have seen (or maybe cuz its mine lol) it goes so good with the tube so much rainbowness lol

yeah i def will SD, just broke as shit right now. i actually crashed my motorcycle last week, broke my ankle , mad road rash some stitches/staples.
    Best part is i have no health insurance so im looking at like 10k+ ER visit.

NEVER RIDE AT NIGHT. I FUCKING HATE DEER FUCKER RAN INTO THE SLIDE MY BIKE. ENDEND UP IN A DITCH.
    i was going to the gas station to get my girl cigs. less than a mile from my house. shoulda drove my car.
    im super lucky to be alive, 50 mph/ brick wall/ no helmet/
    i got such a different look on life and shit now.
    Glass by:

Dude no helmet?? Man stoked you made it through! Ya I gear down to teeth when I ride! Hope you get better soon bro!

yeah it sucked what kinda bike u got SD my bike is so fucked up rite now. im kinda pissed it was like 25k bike 05 harley davidson v rod screaming eagle
    niceness bike i ever had. its pretty fucked up now but it was super nice.
    Glass by:

That inline is HUGE! how tall is she?

and the SD is really nice. what happen to the first slide? i was really diggin that!
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"