Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: opinion on 18-14 reducers

Default Low Pro Reducer

We have some really nice Low Pro Reducers, should be up on the site tomorrow. Monday afternoon.

Aqua Lab Tech

Quote Originally Posted by theookiekabuki View Post
    would a keck clip work with a bushing?
    yeah, but not all bushings. us tubes makes theres funny and not all of them seal air tight with a k. but then with my illadelph bushing it works fine. you need to see if the area above the joint but below the lip is wide enough for a clip to settle into

edit: yeah, i got my green glass illy rasta label diffy there ^^^(alt) and i couldnt be happier with it.
    Last edited by Freebird17; 09-20-2009 at 09:17 PM.
    They're gonna get me sooner or later, let's just hope it's later. -GG Allin

yeah i looked through fmg bf smg none have a 18mm but they do have some sick ass ones in fmg ! just wish it was 18mm but by what TH is saying im just gana have to get a reducer. got a new lurch ac on the way though so gotta save the funds for a few weeks before i dropp the 2 bills for the slide and however much the reducer is...how much you pay for that btw TH?
    25 plus shipping so it was 31 total preston hooked it and his manager is a good guy too!

Just pm if you want his email addy!

and bro dont worry about the whole 18 thing anymore I WAS THE SAME WAY, Im SURE SOME REMEMBER ME SWEAREING I WOULD NEVER BUY A 14 AGAIN. BUT After useing this adaptor ILL ADMITT I WAS WRONG! and im so happy with this adaptor cause now i dont have to 1 spend money on a joint replacement 2 worry about breaking a slide and throwing money away!

14s with these adaptors r the SAME THING AS 18S!
    Last edited by ToRo Head; 09-20-2009 at 10:05 PM.
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"

Quote Originally Posted by Glassaholic View Post
    I've been doing it that way for a year now and all my slides are still in brand new condition so I wouldn't worry too much

same hear man you dont have to worry about that. i havent owned one for a year but i do it the same as if it were a diffy on roor.de! ive never really seen the point of the clip thing just a add on that coast 3 bucks or so. the only reason i would use one of those would be if i was smokeing with newbies but i dont pull out my toobs unless its peps i trust!
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

^ haha yeah i get so sketched when people come over saying let me see the tube, let me hold it, let me hit it, ect.. one dude even knocked it against the metal frame part of my bed i though i was gana have a heart attack as well as came very close to killing him haha.
    " If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

^ haha yeah i get so sketched when people come over saying let me see the tube, let me hold it, let me hit it, ect.. one dude even knocked it against the metal frame part of my bed i though i was gana have a heart attack as well as came very close to killing him haha.

yea man i dont even show peps my toros. only a select few have even seen my toros out of my friends. peps always ask me to see it but i dont pull it out for the adsact reason u just said. people are careless and make mistakes, an ive seen toobs break in the hands of others besides the owner. Plus not to many can come up with 1000 plus bucks to pay me back for breaking it. so at the end of the day my main toro i got from that set has only been used by 3 of my friends!

oh yea hear ya go man!
    best thing i own

This lil pieace of glass allows me to use my sickest deppe slide on my new toro hops collab!
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

thats the sickest toro inline ive ever seen bro, very nice! milk shot? pics of work? yeah ive thought the same thing what if they do break it they arnt going to pay be hundreds of dallars to replace it...haha but people stop by just to use it and thow me something in there too smoke on too so i cant complain. id probly take most of what they own it they broke it haha.
    " If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

just got my SGW bushing and im so glad i did! shits beefy and it truly does create the most miniscule amount of dragg...gana be getting me that 14mil snic ive been wanting for ever now