Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ***toro appreciation***

Putting a disk in the bottom would just restrict air flow and you would have to put more water in it. It works beautifully the way it is. I wouldn't change a thing!! It totally beats the old design. I like the old design but this one is a 1000 times better. It hits better and still has the attachments. I want to get a gridded attachment!!! Can you say diffusion!

MORE PICS DANK!!!

They all still come with the same 6 downstems?

Wow...... that 6-in-1 looks completely sick, Dank. Mad props!

My mind was blown when I saw the first one, and I wondered how they were gonna do the fixed stem when I read a post you made about getting one....

Can't wait to see more pics!

Just that one downstem? WEAK!!!!!!!!

Without them other downstems, this is quite the novelty tube. Just like a fixed stem except with the chug of stemless.

I WAS excited for these, now Im dissapointed again.

anyone know where i can get one in central florida???
    if not i might try to get a used one off someone on here...also are most of them tripleblown or more??? ive never seen one in person i just think theyre badass and want one

there 5mm thick glass bro not tripleblown and still looking for one of these new 6-1 anyone that can get ahold of them in there shops or wherever just pm please thanks everyone and DANK for posting the first pic i seen of the new desighn

NYCtoker

Quote Originally Posted by Golfin View Post
    Just that one downstem? WEAK!!!!!!!!

Without them other downstems, this is quite the novelty tube. Just like a fixed stem except with the chug of stemless.

I WAS excited for these, now Im dissapointed again.

Your funny. Really Really funny.

Ha yeah that guys a retard? Dude there not even out for sale yet? Its not that hard to hmm what do you call it... make more downstems? Dude cmon ...

Quote Originally Posted by Basack View Post
    Ha yeah that guys a retard? Dude there not even out for sale yet? Its not that hard to hmm what do you call it... make more downstems? Dude cmon ...
    just making sure this wasnt to me by all means am not a retard for asking if there out forsale yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCtoker420 View Post
    there 5mm thick glass bro not tripleblown and still looking for one of these new 6-1 anyone that can get ahold of them in there shops or wherever just pm please thanks everyone and DANK for posting the first pic i seen of the new desighn

NYCtoker
    was just wondering cus my friend said they look like they break easy..and i said yea if u drop em...thats why i would limit who would hit my shit if i had one...and if they broke it theyd owe me like 3 pay checks haha

but yea my grandma just passed away and left me a shit ton of money plus i got a suga momma thats 10 years older than me and buys me w/e...so i want to start a collection since i never had a high end bong b4