what up dudes. just made some hash. used a combo of my fav strains.

mass super skunk x sour bubble (sb dom, insane frost... smells of sour d n curry)

pcp aka personal consumption plant - (no namer og kush of mine smells of kush n little diesel)

bodhi seeds little blessings 5 aka lb5 (purple kush x (dj short flo x bubba) smells of bubba spices n tiny bits of fruit. complex.

chem d

and lastly breeder brads gorilla grape lemon swiss dominant pheno. i dont have a picture but its insane lemon bad ass.

now on with the show!

first a 1hr ice cool down befor i even throw the trim in. the trim i have sitting next to the freezer fan atm, getting it extra cold lol.

now i strain out the old ice, replace with new ice. then add the trim. i like sharp jagged ice. also i always stick my bucket in another bucket full of ice. that way its super cold.

5gal with a 220 bag in a keg bucket with ice.

the trim broken up. lookin real cold...

hand stir for 12min with a metal bbq spachula n then time for a 40min set time.

90u

left to right 45, 73, 90

45u is the big blob. the tiny blob above it is 73. i accidently drained my 90 over the bucket instead of in the 73 so i lost alot lol.

and a shot of it all. the dark shit on top is the 120. i dont use the other bags. i just start with that 1. then it goes in order down, i did a double run with the 25u so that pile o green shit on the right is the double pass 25

thanks for stoppin in

-mini