Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: some killer hash

Default big ups mini

thanks for all your contributions mini! i did some bubble today the 'mini way'. i tried the double bucket and spatula method cause i am always down to try something new. Anyways, i'll post some pics once it's all done. thanks again!

hell ya man. that way rules. the only thing ima change in the future is my drying method. bman was telling me about pressing your stuff threw a metal strainer to help it dry faster (also dry more surface area of the hash). seems like a great idea. its always a good thing to try new methods .

-mini

ahh i cant wait..
    .:Here is wisdom. Let Him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666:.

BEAUTIFUL HASH! Ya i'm going to try this method next time. looks like it does you well.
    "The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."

right on mini great product u got there

Quote Originally Posted by minitrkn420 View Post
    hell ya man. that way rules. the only thing ima change in the future is my drying method. bman was telling me about pressing your stuff threw a metal strainer to help it dry faster (also dry more surface area of the hash). seems like a great idea. its always a good thing to try new methods .

-mini
    that's how i roll mini! imo it creates a much better product, 10 fold. It also preserves so much longer. I have poorly dried bubble from over a year ago. Eventually the water settled to the bottom and turned half of it into wet disgusting mush. The other half is drier but has no flavor and I sometimes question if it's even safe to consume, mold wise. When not dried properly i feel if you consume it right away, it's pretty enjoyable, but quickly deteriorates from there. i have properly dried bubble, from the same batch and structurilly it is exactly the same as the day i jarred it. It may be lacking ever so slightly in taste, but it is still top notch and I smoke it all the time without hesitation.

I ran a couple batches through my 1 gallons yesterday. Gonna do the same today. I'll try to make a video of me pressing through my screen.

i agree totaly. at first its insane melty. then over few months its just not as good. i dry it wrong fo sho, ima try the new way next time.

thanks for tunin in bud

-mini

Looks great minidude...

thanks bro! glad to see ya here. now u know were i get all my glass hahaha

-mini

yeah good stuff!