Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: some killer hash

looks killer, is that stuff grown in soil?
    Respect gets respect.

was grown in coco/perlite with house n garden nutes.

thanks for stoppin in everyone. im due to make some more hash soon so ill create another thread when that comes.

-mini

Smile some of my pics ..

some nice looking stuff there mini good job buddy cant wait for the melty pics

Quote Originally Posted by kenula420 View Post
    some nice looking stuff there mini good job buddy cant wait for the melty pics
    thanks man! n thanks for droppin by

peek this. i made 3 batches the other day. probably got little over 50g

this is 1 run of purps, 1 run of crystal throttle and blue dream, and 1 run of c99 mix. throttle n dream on top. purps mix below

c99 mix

thanks for lookin

-mini

I think I understand what you are doing.... maybe not. What's going on with the 1 gal set with 4 holes in the pitcher?????? Another upgrade from Mini????

i use the 5gal bag for mixing the stuff, then when i pull my first bag out, i take a dixy cup and pour the stuff in the 1gal set. the holes allow for the water to escape wile still supporting the weight of the water. also there large enough so i can fingerbang em during the process to make it go by quicker. instead of cutting out the bottom, i drilled holes that way the bags dont slip and fall threw the holder. i like using a ridged sided 1gal tub so i can maximize the amount of water in there and still hold the thing level.

seems to work great n i assume im getting the same quality as i would if i spent shit ton more on the 5 gals. it is the same mesh sizes

-mini

looks amazing lets get some pics up of that new product dried out

Hey mini, I have been looking at a lot of pictures on here recently regarding the use of bubble bags, and I was wondering why in one of your pics the trim is in the purple bag? Is that what you are supposed to do if you don't have a bubble now machine with the all screen bag for trim?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Quote Originally Posted by BigManNew View Post
    Hey mini, I have been looking at a lot of pictures on here recently regarding the use of bubble bags, and I was wondering why in one of your pics the trim is in the purple bag? Is that what you are supposed to do if you don't have a bubble now machine with the all screen bag for trim?
    the original bag is a different brand than bubble bag. i had a 5gal kit i picked up for 100 localy. the micron sizes i didnt like so i ended up trying a bubble bag 1gal kit cus i couldnt afford the 5gal. i then realized its impossible to make bubble stiring in a 1gal bag. so i decided to use the trash bag from my original kit. works perfect!

-mini