Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Oh Yeah" Its cold in here

"O yeaH" "Solid" lmao that was great! i dont think there was a thing i couldn't imagine owning. love new ideas!!!!!!

Gotta love the solid part too, had me laughing a little bit, that stemless design looks fantastic and I would love to see one of the new fixed 4-arm to 5-arm/dome in person. Awesome awesome stuff JP! Toro FTMFW!

damn....bandwidth exceeded hahaha....missed it
    [CENTER]Family:
    Slinger(alot), Badtram(jarpipe), Snic(art and func),
    Hamm(4 pieces), Hops(alot), Ease(1'y), ira(lock), Pakoh(bot), SG(lbb), [SIZE=2]Illadelph(alot), Toro(mini), Migrant(9mm beak), RooR(strght), Dan K(hammer), Bates(alot)...

any videos of the 13 arm beaker? that's what i want to buy

Damm you guys at the toro team are always makeing bigger and better things. i cant wait to see and try some of these new desings~

keep up the GREAT WORK GUYS!
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"

Ha not naming names... But how come as soon as Toro gets on here people start suckin up?.. Because before it seemed like nobody had anything good to say about toro. And that there desigs are "fails". Lol its funny what people will say behind your back and not to you directly. Anyways, keep it up Wak!!!! Loving the new stuff. Like always

^^^^
    It's all good! Hate can only make you stronger--when you have the confidence in what you are doing and the quality to back it--then you sleep well at night! We don't avoid or skirt the conflict, we face it and " always forward, never backward" as my mentor on here often says! or something like that! Bubbleman is a wealth of wisdom through his own experiences and who he is today---big ups to him!!!!

Yes, the innovation at Toro is amazing. Is JP interested in any fan ideas or does he basically have a whole list of stuff he's waiting to try out? I have a mechanic's mind and I am ALWAYS thinking of ways smoking products could be improved...I bet JP is the same way but let me know if he's interested in seein any fan ideas!

hey JP how long u know B-Man for?

he is the man, i will agree with you on that. bubbleman does such an amazing thing by giving us all this site and then saying "hey, have fun. but be respectful and be safe." and thats what its really all about, right?

props to bubbleman, for giving us this site and expanding it to what it is today..
    shitt i remember this place a little over a year ago.. 1/8th the members we have today! Go FMB!