Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr Atomics New Project!!!!

Default Dr Atomics New Project!!!!

Well this is going to be in the summer issue of cannabis culture magazine, but i figured i would give you all here at fullmeltbubble a sneak preview. I went and shot his garden the other day and was very stoked to see the male's in the room> Two big northern lights mailes, pollinating a variety of lovely sativa ladies. Here are just a few shots from the day. many more to come, but have hours on the computers going thru files before that will be a reality.

enjoy

Peace
    Bubble man

Nice Bubs. I especially like seeing the grains of pollen stuck all over the place. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

I can only say AWESOME

Peace

I guess i should have let you know as well what strains we were looking at.
    The top shot is a djshort blueberry that the doc has crossed with the northern lights male and will be calling it Blueberry Jam. the second trichome shot with the purple in it, is also the blueberry . The second trichome shot with the greener background is a superskunk plant that he has also hit the with the NL male, and is going to be calling Shiva.The next two shots are also shiva.
    The next shot is a long panoramic shot of trichome's and is a cambodian sativa that the doc collected while there on a trip some years ago. This one had an incredible haze smell to it, that i will definitly be paying close attention to.

The last two photos are of male pollen pods. THese are from the Northern Lights Male that the doc is using in this project.

The photos i have described here are all the first photos of this thread.
    I say that cause now i am going to add a few more shots i edited today> ALL male shots, i wanted to share here with you all some photos of the glandular male. I think any breeder that isnt using a glandular male , may want to look at getting one.

Peace
    Bubbleman

hi everibody

this Breeder has attitude

always wanted to try the ATOMIC HAZE
    Wind,Water,Fire,Earth

Limeygreen Guest

Those male shots are incredible! The Cambodian project sounds like the best of projects, can't wait to hear more about it.

wow another ground breaking thread...where else can you see such macro's of male plants? LOOK AT THOSE TRICHS!!!...once again awesome post bubbleman...BIG UPS to Dr. Atomic

sog army is offline Whole Plant Hash Maker : clear dome hash maker

Nice shots bman.. Cant belive u can actually see trichs on some of those male flowers... Never seen any shots that close of a male.

Aiaiaia

What a nice site Bubbleman !
    This is my first post Unfortunatly im working on a ship and they have websense. Will be back home shortly so i can post some pics on this FANTASTIC site.

Very nice thread indeed. Its great seeing the whole pollination process. Been only growing from seed and cloning but never bred anything. This finally gives people a really good look at how you can cross pollinate just with one keeper male and a large variety of female plants !

Higest Kudos Dude

Amsterdam Crew

beautiful plants! truely you've been hard at work developing your skillz as a photographer too bubbleman! this is an excellent thread!
    peace,
    pwf