Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Melt Genes

Sweet hope you get those pics up bubbleman! And I'd love to hear more! Does anyone know about jack herer or cheese ?? ... planning these and hash plant for my next go

sog army is offline Whole Plant Hash Maker : clear dome hash maker

CHEM D and most of the chem and sour diesel family plants are full melt.

does anyone else notice the pyramid behind the dome.. LOOKS really weird..

Hempstar, purple kush, sugarbear, and mango.
    Hope I helped, will be posting more soon
    A tree is a tree...

Hi Bukket, thanks for posting but I'm pretty sure they have asked for a pic to follow selections as proof. Thanks for sharing, would love to see the full melt pics. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Last time I did a run with SSH it turned out alright, nice melty didnt bubble very much though..
    Might have been my batch
    EDIT:

GS: Ive got the pics on my Laptop whenever I get a new charger the pics'l be up
    A tree is a tree...

Default Bluberry bubble

High all, here is some bluberry(Dj Shorts)bubble from 90micron bag. Boom Shiva! RR
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lovin2Melt View Post
    Sweet hope you get those pics up bubbleman! And I'd love to hear more! Does anyone know about jack herer or cheese ?? ... planning these and hash plant for my next go
    I have a bunch of Cheese hash right now. But first a question: What officially constitutes "full melt"? What is the official definition?

I'm pretty sure my cheese hash and my trainwreck hash is full melt, but wanted to check the definition first. I don;t have any pics, and I won't be able to get any for a while. I'm studying for a piss test!

I'll give my 2 cents worth. I think that if you're not sure, then its not full melt. Its one of those things that you know it when you see it.

A bowl of full melt will completely melt into a liquid before it burns. Clear dome is the best kind of full melt; it makes big bubbes that are clear, hence the term "clear dome." After all the bubbling and melting is done, then the hash actually begins to burn and produce smoke.

Lessser quality hash will burn right away, and make little bubbles or none at all.

When I smoke lesser hash, I get high, but I need to keep doing hits to stay high. When I smoke full melt, especially clear dome, I get so high off 1 hit that I dont need another hit for hours.

I like to do minimal stirring, get the best quality hash possible, and then reprocess the material in various ways.

Add triple X(northern CA strain) to the list. It's not FMCD, but man it bubbles and melts so purty!!

damn nice pics bro!!
    -== CaNNarY IsLands GroWerS ==-