Thread: paypal safe?

Default paypal safe?

I have someone on craigslist making a very generous offer for my roor crown label ash catcher, but they want me to ship it. if he pays by paypal and the addy is confirmed do i have anything to worry about?

I mean, I don't think craigslist is smart at all.

I think you should be fine, I would just get package tracking and signature delivery confirmation just in case they try to pull something funny like saying they never got the package.

Oh and make sure nothing is said about glass on paypal they don't like that at all.

ur mailin to the popo
    stick to websites that are meant for that purpose, lets leave craigslist to the bullshit scams and whores..

Craigslist is local classifieds. Why would you mail that somewhere? It'd be better to meet them in person

PAYPAL absolutely SUCKS...
    paypalsucks.com

you can have your account frozen and money held... my big gripe with them.... than and they are definitly not friendly to the cause what so ever... they have no problem giving up information to LEO if they think you are selling anything illegal thru their site..

My two cents..

Bubble man

Quote Originally Posted by abuse View Post
    Craigslist is local classifieds. Why would you mail that somewhere? It'd be better to meet them in person
    Sometimes people browse other areas. I picked up a roor from a california craigslist and I live in Florida