What up fam?
Look @ my new tool! Actually, it’s not mine it’s my girlfriend’s. BUT, I pay the friggin’ rent and the KITCHENAID is in my apartment !
So I bought a 1 gal. 4 bag kit from bubblebag.com, it’s GREAT!. I started making bubble with my buds (Oregon medical patient) and I like to use small amounts at a time to do so, say 1.5 oz each run, when using buds, I feel like I have a little more control, using the 1 gallon bags, if you will...
I have been doing the "wooden spoon" technique up until now, because, I am more for quality, not quantity type of guy. However, I did try the cake mixer hand held thing, but don't really support that method.. My close friend has the mini washing machine also bought from bubblebag.com and IMO that method really does have to be the best, again IMO.
So on with the KITCHENAID!! Well, I was watching my girl make a cheesecake tonight with her KITCHENAID. She got it as a gift from her mom recently; it comes with all sorts of different attachments, and a steel bowl that holds approx. 1 gal. of water. My eyes LIT UP when I saw her mixing the cheesecake batter, I asked her: "Can you slow down the speeds on this thing?!" her reply: "Don't even think about using my KITCHENAID to make HASH!!" LOL I started laughing my ass off: "YOU KNOW I"M GONNA!!!!!!"
So I did, and it works BRILLIANTLY!!!!! I can almost mimic the exact speed that the mini washing machine does, even slower! The steel bowl keeps EXTRA COLD throughout the process as well, and the 3 different attachments that come with it are great options!
I'm totally stoked on my find! I'm sure someone else has done it before, for sure! I’m gonna “google” to see if anyone has done it this way.. If you are fortunate to have one of these things already, your pumped because they ain't cheap!
So kids, go ask mom if she has a KITCHENAID, buy some bubblebags from bubblebags.com and MAKE SOME BUBBLES! IT’s a BLAST!!

Pictures of the unit following this post!!