Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Bubble Bags with Side wall filters

when i finally buy my bags, hopefully in a few weeks, they will definitly be YOUR bags

when are you going to start selling bubble on the net...so many doctors for it now dont forget to have a stamp made.a little bubbleman will look good..look for the ak47 stamp.

Sweet first post Resina!!!!!!!!
    Respect gets respect.

yea bman, when are you oging to sell bubble on the net??
    Respect gets respect.

Thumbs up

lol ok im a noob...
    But i cant picture why side mesh wouldnt help..... surely the mesh size can only let a certain size of matter through...weather it be floating on the top, sitting on the bottom or hovering in the middle...
    Plant material which is to big, just will not go through the mesh... if its smaller then the mesh,then its going through... surely almost EVERYTHING under the mesh size gets through...otherwise your in danger of not getting all your crystals....

Having water sitting in a bag with side mesh, increases the amount of 'area' the water can exit... which should increase the empty rate,by double i would have thought....as the circumference of the waters body has a bigger route to exit from..... in my mind...the theory works.... but seeing Bubbleman saying its crap confuses me....

.... side mesh sounds good to me to be fair... the crystals floating inside the bag will all be slowly floating to the bottom,so the walls will stay clean and easy for water to flow through, leaving the bottom to do more 'catching' and less sifting.

.... hopefully i will understand why you bags are better than the new ones.
    Last edited by TheBudFather; 01-14-2011 at 03:24 PM.