Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ehle ice twist???

Call me stubborn but I can't see that changing the taste that much.. if even noticeably. I'll do a comparison next time I'm given the chance.

you could also say smaller bowls = more greens. but that also depends on how you hit the bowl.

i see what you are saying as far as smoke can go stale, but i doubt you'll be able to tell a difference between the two tubes in question. same height, very small difference in bore... now between a 6 foot bong and a 1 foot i'm sure you could tell a big difference.

even if you can, there must be a trade-off. for why would people want to buy bongs that hold more volume? bigger hits. do you get higher? i think so. some people also like more airy hits. that's why you have ice pinch slides and disc diffused slides... etc.

taste is not high up on my priority list, but i can see how it can be for some.

Im stoned and bored and like math haha, so i did the volumes for both said tubes, and IF they were same bore, the ehle would only be 1" taller to make up for the 5mm in bore.

Quote Originally Posted by BakinWithRoor View Post
    Im stoned and bored and like math haha, so i did the volumes for both said tubes, and IF they were same bore, the ehle would only be 1" taller to make up for the 5mm in bore.
    yeah i doubt that would affect any noticeable "tastiness" at all.

i'd go for the EHLE. i like a bigger bore personally.

lol yall crack me up

Laugh it up, never knew opinions were so funny? go be a prick elsewhere, ya we don't think it makes a difference in our opinions... you made your opinion clear, go laugh elsewhere. Last i heard, i smoke to get high... IMHO taste doesn't mean much, I've had some less than decent tasting bud but it got me high as hell.
    Last edited by BakinWithRoor; 10-03-2009 at 10:04 PM.

Really? Taste is half the reason I enjoy cannabis. You can get the sweet cannabis taste from nothing else. I dont smoke it, if it isnt tasty, not worth my time or lungs.

Some of us dont have the luxury to smoke simply to get high also, feel fortunate you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfin View Post
    The taste is more concentrated in the smaller tube.

Why would I just pull this out of my ass ? Its quite obvious youve never compared the hit from varying bore sizes. People like myself have sat around and done just that. Call me a lazy stoner, I call it a connoisseur
    Dude, I think you have your science backwards. If you ever noticed yellow-ish dense clouds ARE NOT TASTY. On the other hand I feel airy hits are tastier because you dont have such a concentrated smoke, thus being able to fully taste the buds, rather being nasty yellow and resin tasting.

Hey thanks to all the D-bags for Hyjacking my thread. Did any of you read my post or what? Did I ask about The bore size???? NO I didn't, but you all thought hey lets fight like little kids about which one would be TASTIER?? Are you serious?? I would never Hyjack someones thread to argue about bore sizes or anything else.

Hey i got an idea start a NEW THREAD. What an idea then you could fight all you want and let people who want to help, help. Not put them off from commenting on the thread's original post.

I'm sorry Bman or any other user to this site(That ain't a D-Bag) for having to voice my thoughts, I didn't come here to fight.

Oh ya 1 more thing you guys try to back up that it's TASTIER by using mathimatics and comparing bore size and volume.
    TASTE IS A PERSONAL PREFERENCE, YOU CAN'T BACK THAT UP WITH MATH. SOME PEOPLE LIKE A DENSER SMOKE AND SOME A AIRIER SMOKE SO GUESS WHAT EVERONE IS RIGHT!!
    Last edited by sibannac; 10-05-2009 at 05:45 AM. Reason: taste is preference
    "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul." Matthew

Did you hear about the rose that grew
    from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it
    learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
    it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete
    when no one else ever cared. - Tupac Shakur

i prefer coach class bongs over 1st class bongs ne day of the week.fly southwest.