Thread: Ehle ice twist???

Threaded View

Hey thanks to all the D-bags for Hyjacking my thread. Did any of you read my post or what? Did I ask about The bore size???? NO I didn't, but you all thought hey lets fight like little kids about which one would be TASTIER?? Are you serious?? I would never Hyjack someones thread to argue about bore sizes or anything else.

Hey i got an idea start a NEW THREAD. What an idea then you could fight all you want and let people who want to help, help. Not put them off from commenting on the thread's original post.

I'm sorry Bman or any other user to this site(That ain't a D-Bag) for having to voice my thoughts, I didn't come here to fight.

Oh ya 1 more thing you guys try to back up that it's TASTIER by using mathimatics and comparing bore size and volume.
    TASTE IS A PERSONAL PREFERENCE, YOU CAN'T BACK THAT UP WITH MATH. SOME PEOPLE LIKE A DENSER SMOKE AND SOME A AIRIER SMOKE SO GUESS WHAT EVERONE IS RIGHT!!
    Last edited by sibannac; 10-05-2009 at 05:45 AM. Reason: taste is preference
    "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul." Matthew

Did you hear about the rose that grew
    from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it
    learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
    it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete
    when no one else ever cared. - Tupac Shakur