Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **Waterlocked Joint Need some help please!**

Fawk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i did the same fuckn thing with my roor crown label =( just yesterday too

found out my butane torch can heat the bubbles out, ur joint will become unstuck in about 5 minz.

this threads from october!

FIre or Ice will work
    Expansion or Contraction
    Ice the outside to try and pop the diffy out or ice the dify to contract it and have it somewhat "slide out"
    or just try the exact oposite with fire..

I had a slide get stuck in an inline AC one time and it was really stuck. Pulled as hard as I could, used wd-40, cleaned it, heated it with heat gun etc... What worked in the end was warming the joint ( female ) with a heat gun and after they were nice and warm ( not super hot ) i dipped the slide ( still connected to the ash catcher ) in a glass of ice water and it fell right out.

I know this is an old thread but maybe it will still help in future searches regarding stuck joints.

uhhh id submerge it in boiling water so the glass expands a bit but uhhh i only own stemless designs so i obv. never have to deal with this issue
    Glass by: Toro. that is all.

I like to put a stuck piece into a garbage bag and throw it against the ground (preferably a cement slab) as hard as possible. that will get that shit unstuck. . . . . .
    Respect gets respect.

^^^This only works for cheap china glass so don't try it on a toro. It does work great on Weed Star bongs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen View Post
    I like to put a stuck piece into a garbage bag and throw it against the ground (preferably a cement slab) as hard as possible. that will get that shit unstuck. . . . . .
    haha. made me smile =)

just trynna tell u guys what worked for me, cuz from october when i needed some advice, i found NONE haha. and when i DID post that up, was finally i got my roor downstem outta my 7mm crown flame polished roor. of course i didnt wanna put that in a garbage bag n break it haha.