Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: first green run?

Its a typo, he meant the 190µ bag is a cleaning bag. Keeps crap out of the 160µ bag/hash.

Depending on the material, and the mixing time, the 160µ hash may or may not be pleasant to smoke. Sometimes my 120µ is like raw sugar crystals, but without the 160µ above it to catch the less desirable hash, it wouldn't be so nice. When I end up with the uber melty strains going thru the bags, its usually the 90µ that comes out fmcd, but without the bags above to seperate everything, it wouldn't be so. See the reccuring theme? More bags = better hash
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

ahhhhhhhh my mistake YBG. Thanks for the clarification. My 120 is usually awesome as well, while I never keep the 160, but i understand the necessity of the 160 being there.

I find worse case scenario the 160 is great joint hash and best case, great melt. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Thanks for the clarification, I will see what the 160 is like, I was saving it for brownies.
    So, I have been trimming purple erkle for about 4-5 days straight....needless to say, the "bubble bud" pile is getting much larger buds in it as the trimming progresses...now I have about 1000g of golf ball and smaller sized buds that are so sticky you cant let go of them.
    If I got this shit right, 400g wet weight w/lots o ice 3-5 min, drain , then another 6-8 on the second run. hoping for some great melt on this run.
    Question....the calixes are so full of oil they look like the shit is seeded! Will the machine be able to get this out?
    I am hoping this works because the purple erkle was the second plant and I have another 18 to go!!!! Figure if I use all the "under buds" I should have a similar amount off each(about 2-3lb wet)....lots of bubble....lots of trouble...cant wait!
    Suggestions anyone?

since everyone seems to be out celebrating national lost day, I will wait until tomorrow to see if anybody has any suggestions prior to starting the machine......btw, some of the 100 seems to be pretty good even if its not fmb...night

Your mix times and plan seem reasonable. Should get some nice hash.

Sometimes extracting the trichs off of the inner surfaces requires breaking up the bud. I have broken it up dry to run, and dried it after the first run, then broke it up and run a second time.

Calyxes dont fill with terpenous resins (or oils), glandular trichome heads do.

Trimming PE for 4-5 days straight, and its a single plant? 2-3 lbs wet 'underbuds' on each? Jumpin jimminy! Gotta be 20 giant outdoor plants..... pics?
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Yukon, yea, they are monsters....the pe had over 6 lbs on each...la x bubba were only 6-7 ft tall but I still got 2-3 each...next is the grapefruit and some orange blossom special(my own strain).
    My buddies were giving me crap for growing for quality and not max yield! One of them grows purple passion which yielded 12+ lbs each! 12'x12'x13+ tall, biggest plants I have ever seen. Have not had time to run the pe yet, helped another friend machine trim 2 of his white widow...looks like 4-5 on each of them too.....we could pave 10 miles of I-5 with all the ganja floating around here

12 lbs. a plant
    pics plz

Hey Guys! I am almost alive again after the ol lady brought home the swine flu.......give the gift that keeps on giving! That shit is mean as hell, couldnt take a hit for a week. Still feel like someone parked a truck on my chest.
    Most of the "giants" are in but have a few pics of the runts...also of a whole film can of scissor hash from one day of trimming White Widow. Planning on running the first batch of underbuds this week and will try to get some better pics, daughter took the good camera to collage for art project . How do I post pics, clicked manage attachments but nothing????

try uploading the pictures to the gallery and copy the bb image code at the bottom and they just load up.