Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: first green run?

Last edited by Mr Bubble; 10-21-2009 at 02:34 AM.

The stick is 10' tall and the top is 6" in dia....looks tiny in pic

this one is about 10' and 3#'s of Orange Blossom Special(heavy duty tooty fruity x grapefruit)....these are the runts!

can you say "scissor hash"? This is from one day of the power trimmer blade and of course scissors ....dont have the lungs back yet to try but it smells insane.

Has anybody ever run mud bud through the bubble machine? I have one that got clobbered by the rain and 40+ mph wind so its a bit gritty on the lower branches....

Nice pics man. Thems some monsters for real. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

ok, so I have done about 6-7 runs and its very nice shit, not full melt yet or at least no bubble....no ash either though....here is my question, how come I only get weight in the 100 and 45 bag? some in the 120 and 25 but only about 10% of what the 100 gets...no 90 or 75, like none????? is it the weed or something else? also not convinced green runs have an advantage and may not get the yeild of dry runs???? any opinions?

You can only take from what is there. Peace GS

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bubble View Post
    ok, so I have done about 6-7 runs and its very nice shit, not full melt yet or at least no bubble....no ash either though....here is my question, how come I only get weight in the 100 and 45 bag? some in the 120 and 25 but only about 10% of what the 100 gets...no 90 or 75, like none????? is it the weed or something else? also not convinced green runs have an advantage and may not get the yeild of dry runs???? any opinions?

you'll get a greater yield with dry material, but it'll be more melty when wet, in my experience. you should get at least something in those bags. are you sure you have em in the correct order? my 74u and 90u are usually the biggest yielders for me.

74 and 75 bags, oh oh shoulda bought Bubblebags. Good luck. Peace GS

upon further inspection it's 73u. i went from recollection.