Hello. My name is Slayer. I am an organic grower/amatuer breeder/hash head who is currently residing in SA. Some of you may know me from other grower's forum's around the web. First of all, I would like to thank bubbleman for the personal invite here, thanks bro. Very nice place you have here.
The last 2.5 years has been a mind-blowing search for the best bubble, I started off with a cheapo 2 bag 20 L system before moving on to BM's 8 bag 60L set. (Thanks wally !!) I have been refining my drying techniques to suit the dry climate down here & I think I have it sussed now. The last 2 batches have all been Northern Lights but prior to that, we done a batch of Jack Herer, Jack Flash, SuperSkunk & NL that is just insane. Did I mention that I like to take a lot of pictures too ? Guess I better show you some...& I just realised I need to add them to my gallery lol. So, while they are uploading I can do some more stuff here.

Hmmm, it seems the pop-up for my pics is blank. Anybody know what could be happening there ?
Anyways, I thought I'd better say Hi & stuff...see you around the boards.
cheers
Slayer.