Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who invented making hash with ice water?

You laid it down very pure and simple. Thanks.

So, a complete misunderstanding on her part, in reference to the origin of photos. She looks like a mean one, though. And boo @ High Times' editing of that clip!
    It seems like Kushman was caught in a web of shit, concerning a matter of mistaken bags used...
    Never trust a pixelated rendition of previously recorded video.

Yeah totaly dude, in all fairness to mila, she truly thought the hash made, was made with her bags, due to her friend telling her it was.
    So can't blame her there, but did she have to get up in a room full of people and emberass kyel, probably not.

Either way its all good now...

Bubble man

im 59 and smoked my first real good hash over 40 yrs ago in Paddington thanks to kelvin mac.....oldest underground family in sydney and have been in a lot of hash making countries and have tried to make good hashish since the sixties.people would leave me there oil no one new what to do with i put it in herbal tea made solid mixed it with afgan people loved it..but i tell you one thing no one untill the bubbleman has done so much for the forward progress of the oldest art.just hope he gets left in peace to keep it up..and stay in the human race as he has apart named after him.take it easy bubbleman and do your own thing and forget the wantabees you done it.good on ya. ya bokersmatie

lenny fisher from MULLUMBIMBI NSW AU was on the run from viet nam and hid out and was always making some water type hash extraction and mushrooms.went and saw him in mullum hospital a few year ago a drunk had hit him on the leg.lenny still as mad as ever gave him some leaflets and a bubbleman hoodie with seans mushrooms on it.he loved it god bless lennie for standing up to the government of the day.he still hang out at Mullumbinby nsw go there and try some old mullum madeness famous

Would anyone be willing to comment on Reinhard Delp and his Patent for cold water extraction?
    here is a blog that explains what I have heard..
    http://www.cannabisfarmer.com/web/node/40