Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Easy Street Gallery opening...

hahahahahahahah mnglasshead, im actually laughing at this one...so true though

Quote Originally Posted by DCALLSTARR View Post
    god your making me wish i didnt bail on my plans to go into the city that day!

actually, i now full on regret the SHIT out of missing this amazing collection of glass!
    AHHHH SALT X ILLADELPH !!! and that fuckin pakoh x hops urinal inline bub !!! holy shit man, i had an overload of SICK GLASS!

atleast, i get to wallow in my self pity while i look
    at all the amazing, out-standing glass in this thread.. thank you
    back stabbath!
    sorry that urinal is actually a BATES x HOPS. yes it looks like a pakoh x hops and has a long boring story...maybe bates will care to explain or whatever. doesnt matter....

incidentally pakoh will be having the next show there coming up and he WILL be there. also some other amazing stuff happening that night hopefully but its not my place to say so i wont be announcing it hahaha
    [CENTER]Family:
    Slinger(alot), Badtram(jarpipe), Snic(art and func),
    Hamm(4 pieces), Hops(alot), Ease(1'y), ira(lock), Pakoh(bot), SG(lbb), [SIZE=2]Illadelph(alot), Toro(mini), Migrant(9mm beak), RooR(strght), Dan K(hammer), Bates(alot)...

sexy bitch
    Harmless Hippie

HEy i know theres a new exposition going on since november 7 i think!
    any pics or anything i know or saw was after doing some research on glass sites and google... (i dont rly know if i can post an url link on here but i wont just in case) and also it would be rly nice to have a thread with pics of the exposition on here (FMB) since its not everyone's case to live close to such sick glass!! if a thread with the knew exposition can't be made you (BS or any fmb user) may know where i can get a look at the new exposition maybe pm me or anything !!

since i was SOOOO exited to get to see pics of the opening on here i was just a little sad not to see the thread updated with new pics!

POG
    lumbercamps....

POG, there should be some here soon. I'll throw you a PM. The Pakoh show has apparently been going great with lots of crazy fucking shit on display.

Ho... and didnt mean to bash on you BS or anything lol i know you must be very busy and also wanted to thank you because with this thread im pretty sure a lot of glass head are now planing on a road trip to Easy Sreet, NY hehe
    (just thought my last post ended in a bad way )
    SO thats it thanks alot to all of you and love can now be spread
    hahahahahahhhaha
    POG

edit: woo so quick reply didnt even saw it before i posted that
    lumbercamps....

you speak the truth my friend...

i have new pics from the pakoh show ive just been busy and lazy. i will do my best to get them up tonight.

thanks for the kick in the ass to do so...
    [CENTER]Family:
    Slinger(alot), Badtram(jarpipe), Snic(art and func),
    Hamm(4 pieces), Hops(alot), Ease(1'y), ira(lock), Pakoh(bot), SG(lbb), [SIZE=2]Illadelph(alot), Toro(mini), Migrant(9mm beak), RooR(strght), Dan K(hammer), Bates(alot)...

The pakoh opening was really something! Free sierra nevada brown, I had a good time and the glass is top notch.

damm so much sculpted glass i didnt see any headie line work! def a cool gallery.

damm those snic toro collabs r off the hook def gonna have to snag one of those in the future!
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"