Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A few pics

Default A few pics

All of these are 4 weeks along today.

Kush = A nice one, clone came up from lower Mainland, strong taste, strong High. havent nailed the timing yet (8 week range), but great herb.

Mikado's Child (I call it M1)= The best of 10 girls from seed from a batch of Mikado I got a few years back, been my staple a long time now. Heavy stone, good producer. 45-55 days

Stuff (I called it a few things, it smells a lil like peppery Juicy Fruit)= From bag seed, not the biggest producer, but tasty, so I keep some goin. 56-70 days

SisterM= Also from bag seed, Growth pattern and timing much like Mikado and Mikado's child, but much fruitier in taste and smell, very potent, my latest favorite, may become my new staple. 45-55 days

Anyway, just thot I'd share a few pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by YukonBikerGuy; 04-22-2008 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Inaccurate info, stoner duh
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

its amazing what comes out of a seed from a bag of whatever!

thanks for sharing the plant shots with us YBG, always nice to see someones plants.
    Yeah razz it sure is isn't it. IT all starts with a seed, and man can one seed produce a lot of cannabis lol

Bubble man

Hmm, maybe I should have qualified that 'bag seed'. I only save seeds from the best weed. Bag seed to me means (mostly) unknown genetics or proper strain names. Half the fun of my keepers from 'bag seed' is naming/remembering them

Anywho, be that as it may.....
    I borrowed my girlfriend's macro lens and light (the Ebay jobbies) and took a couple closer up shots.

First 2 are the Kush I have going. Second 2 are my M1 (child of Mikado). Last 2 are my Sister-M. Didn't shoot the 4th strain as its a slower to mature and start gettin frosty.

just beatiful
    Wind,Water,Fire,Earth

Default Update & Pics

Time to update the post a bit now. I've started to bring the girls down, so here are some more pics. All of my M1 at this point, some all trimmed and hangin, whole plant and flower shots. Gonna be tasty, she stinks.

Default My Mutant Momma

My M1 has a couple of odd quirks..... For instance, it will start to throw spindly flowers and get frosty even under 22 hours of light. Let this go on a while and sometimes it results in monster fat colas on every branch with a donkey dick at the top. Other times, left to go on for a very long time, you can never tell what kind of mutation will come out of it. This particular plant was an M1 that I used as a mother for several generations, and it was under long light a long long while. I put it in 12/12 with the rest, "in the back". As you can see from the pics, the tops came out nice but the spindly mutants nearer the bottom are only good for the hash bucket. I took these after trimming most of it down.

I almost pulled a 'sogarmy' and put the whole works in the bucket, but not this time around.......
    Last edited by YukonBikerGuy; 05-14-2008 at 12:51 AM.

mynameispat Guest

looks good ! ! !

nice work, like them bud pics.
    ---------------------------------------------
    There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance.
    ---------------------------------------------

Default More updates

Ok, so still trimming like mad, here are a couple more pics as we go. Here is my Kush bush and a closer look at one of her flowers. This is almost done hanging in the closet now.