Thread: Help

Default Help

I JUST DID A BIG RUN AND IT LOOKS LIKE A PILE OF MUD! BEAUTIFUL BLEND OF indoor SNOWCAP, GrapE APE, ELEPHANT, MAUI, and outdoor G-FUNK(SKUNKXG13), COTTONCANDY, BOBMARLEY, AND STRAWBERRY COUGH.

do i have to wait until the hash is totally dry before i apply heat and pressure? its been drying for 2 days, on carbopard in my drying room. most of it is power dry, the bigger clumps are a big moist....
    Last edited by collieman; 10-22-2009 at 12:32 AM. Reason: spelling

Keep drying and chopping till completely dry. Press it too early sealing water in and it will mold on you. Good luck. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Default tips

any tips on the heat and pressure parts? last time i wrapped up the dried patties paraffin paper, then a thick layer of wet news paper. place it in a frying pan on low heat with a cinder block on top... all night long. it was good but not quite what i was hoping for. any tips?

Nah I never press my bubble. Love it as a powder. Think Bubbleman has done a photo essay here on it though, if ya must. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

yeah don't decarboxylate that, i like to "fluff" out the bubble onto the cardboard after pressing it lightly in the pressing screen, or if the bubble is really fresh and sticky i will throw it in the freezer for 15 min then break it up while it is cold. but don't leave the bubble in the freezer for longer than 15 min.
    Respect gets respect.

The best way to chop up your bubble for drying is to use a metal sift/screen and press the bubble through the screen and it should be nice and fine for drying. Ya Bman's got a good thread on pressing, but leaving it loose is much better as you don't break the heads open like when you press it.
    "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul." Matthew

Did you hear about the rose that grew
    from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it
    learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
    it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete
    when no one else ever cared. - Tupac Shakur

thanks guys. i find the taste changes if its heated n pressed...you?
    also, does it bubble more one way vs another?
    i will be posting all my pix later today, stay tuned