That is unfortunate. Bad luck sucks for anyone man. A complete product replacement without even asking for the defective one back does seem like the best possible thing they could have offered, I cant see how it could be better. FreshHeadies is like that with customer service. The material could have been saved... strain the water out, put it back in the freezer untill the new machine arrived, and then process the material.

Defective from the factory does happen with almost any product at some point, nothing is perfect. Sorry you had to be one of the unlucky few.

Once you have the equipment, people have a reason for you to process their trim.... be the hashman.... the kit is an investment that will pay for itself if you dont give up on it.

My first year of hash making I made a lot of errors, and my hash wasn't so good. My hash now comes out the way I want it, after lots of practice. I'd say my 5 gallon machine and 8 bags have paid for themselves several times over now, and I'm still gonna make a bunch more killer hash with them.

Dont let your disapointment kill your hashmaking, you have the equipment for some bomb batches.

YBG