This year my friend gave me his trimmings, about 2-3 pounds worth that I put in my freezer. I was looking for a way to make something out of it and came across this site. Since I seen the Bubble Now XL Pro Kit with the 20 gallon bags was on sale I purchased it.

It was delivered yesterday, and so today I figured I would give it a try. I went to the store and purchased a 20 gal garbage can and spatula so I could follow the instructions just like I read here.

I loaded up everything I had into the bag, put ice inside the bag, put it in the machine, filled up the machine with water and ice, shut the lid, and put the timer to 15 min. The bubble now machine started right up and began mixing the product around. After about 3 minutes the machine made a loud noise and quit working, stopping at 12 min. I could hear the timer still going and thought it was changing cycles or something since it was making a clicking noise as well. Being the first time I had no idea what to expect. The timer kept ticking an nothing happened, so I got on the phone with Fresh Headies to have them troubleshoot it. They had me take off the back and check the belt, but the belt was on. Turns out the new unit I got in the mail was a defect. Since they do not offer refunds, they said they are sending me a new one, but all of my product is gone and I will probably never have any again.

I ended up lifting the machine up to dump the water and bag into the bubble bags since the drain thing would not work either. After pulling the bags through and scraping the bubble off there is probably only 3-5 grams worth of bubble.

In all I'm very upset with myself for purchasing this product. I feel like I put all my eggs in one basket, literally. I'm just curious if anyone else had had such bad luck with the bubble now xl machine?