Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Nightmare Using Bubble Now XL Pro Kit First Time

Default Bubble Now XL Machines

For all this stuff concerning the damaged machines that keep being collected and all of the rhetoric that is going back and forth between everyone here including the company itself, the two things I do not get are; why doesn't the company personally test a machine, running it through a rigorous test, and why do they not do what they need to do to be certain that the machine is boxed in such a way as to insure that there is no way damage could be incurred during shipping? Quality control should have come into play the first time, let alone the second or third time that this problem was brought to their attention. It seems to me that if this had been done by the company the first time they recognized they had a problem, then none of this other nonsense would be going on. The passing of blame from consumer to company and company to consumer could have been minimized. All of this does not give the product a good name and creates a certain degree of hesitation for anyone who is reading this to purchase one of these machines. Just my two cents. Smoke on...peace.

So you created an account to support your friend?(Way to be a cheerleader) The fact is, this isn't the normal for these machines to be bad(multiple units) so it raises suspicion which is completely normal. What gets me is the OP said it's just going to sit on the shelf after his only run, so why buy a unit for 2 or 3 washes. That makes no sense at all, you buy that machine if you have a ton of material to run, or you just hand stir with a spoon lightly like the rest of us who don't own a Bubblenow. You can get fullmelt WITHOUT an XL it just makes the whole process easier and more enjoyable. Funny how nobody else has had problems, but this guy has numerous issues, I don't like it, sounds like a hidden agenda to me.

Can't we all just get along?! And leave this for the company and the costumer to figure out.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

I ordered a large machine at round the same time as you did and thought that if there wasa bad batch I would get one of em, The people who deliver to my house are complete fucking morons and always smash the shit out of my boxes. I got the B now Xl and took it up to a day of work, no leaks or cracks. I presume that if you have had 3 defective machines, whoever delivers your packages is at fault and I would try to find someone else to deliver your packages. . . . . . . . But sounds like a bubblenow XL is a bit too much of a machine for you to handle with such a little amount of trim that you stated you have. . . .
    Respect gets respect.

3 times.. really.... and your asking the question why they want to inspect the machines before giving you a 4th... you already know the answer
    ~WW

"Folks who have no vices have very few virtues."
    -Abe Lincoln

long thread ehh

OK,Curiousity has gotten the best of me now...
    I ordered one of the Bubblenow Xl machines after reading this thread.
    I've heard alot of good things about the machine until this thread...
    Guess it's time to find out for myself..
    Thanx for prompty me to try it..
    Will post my experiences with it upon arrival...
    note;*(and we have the worst UPS drivers possible)
    Last edited by LA..; 04-14-2010 at 02:47 PM.
    "Helping Keep the World Green,..One Plant at a time"

My machine arrived last nite...After opening, I found the machine in fine condition...With our UPS drivers thats a plus!!.Will do our first run this evening...No visual damage at all..very well packaged!
    "Helping Keep the World Green,..One Plant at a time"

Don't worry about it the machine should run fine. I plan on picking up a bubblenow in the near future as well.

cashflow420 is desperately trying to get his money back from a very very poor investment.

i wonder how the wire got pulled off the 2nd machine after it had already been inspected. I wonder why he said the 3rd one leaked and upon inspection it did not but only when it was sent back a second time did it had an obvious crack in it. I wonder why he cared so much about his machine working when all the plant matter he was going to process was left in the first machine that he sold on ebay. I wonder why he decided to post all about his troubles with it and make youtube videos.

cashflow420 thought if he could make enough noise trying to display the machines as defective he could get his money back...