Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Nightmare Using Bubble Now XL Pro Kit First Time

There is no "welcome back". Look at your responses to me. All I did was point out how rude you all have been to someone who was seeking your help... And look how you all responded. Way to prove me right. You people make me laugh. I would toke BHO over FMCD JUST BECAUSE of the effect it apparently has on people (turning them into punk ass cocky ass bloggers.) I wonder if you all are assholes to strangers like this in real life. Im glad I don't live on a website like you people. The real world is waaaaay better. FUCK FMB and your shitty ass underdesigned, untested washing machine. By the way, generic mesh bags that are available online work just as well, if not better as Bubble Bags and cost less than half. And yes, this comparison has been tested by growers that own both the BubbleBags and the generic mesh bags. Go fuckin figure.

"all I did was point out how rude you all have been to someone who was seeking your help. . . "

Really? then that must have been someone else posing as yourself talking all sorts of shit. Don't try and play the dumb card. you are the most negative person on this forum and there was a little shit talking going on before you cam and instigated all of this shit talking.
    take a look at the bubblebag store, bubblenowXL's have been on backorder for a month, seems like all you shit talking has been helping sales!!!!!! Thanks for your support!!!!!!! they are going out of the door so fast that I, (a official Bbag retailer) is having a hard time getting some on order, they just keep selling out!!!!! Thanks for your support!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can I send you a sample of bubble/herb up there?? you the man!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Respect gets respect.

how do generics work better than Bubblebags???? Please educate me. . .
    Respect gets respect.

This place and Bubblebags will somehow survive without you. Seems like I need to go through your posts and find all your wonderful contributions. Hmm wonder how much shit talk I find then. Thanks for coming. Come back when ya can't stay so long. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

and for the record I DID welcome you back, I'm not trying to start shit, just have intelligent arguments without bad vibes. I'm over heckling, just good vbes
    Respect gets respect.

After reading all of this I must say, what an insane story. Also, after lurking around this place for a bit, I've noticed that a lot of threads go off track and end on a bad note, what's up with that?

Most often you will notice it is the same few folks. There's bad apples in any basket. For the most part folks here are quite informed and interested in helping. I admire that these post do not get removed. Good or bad, the peeps that wrote are responsible for what they wrote. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Most often you will notice it is the same few folks. There's bad apples in any basket. For the most part folks here are quite informed and interested in helping. I admire that these post do not get removed. Good or bad, the peeps that wrote are responsible for what they wrote. Peace GS

Ya, what he said......

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

lol i think there's some built up aggression itt

Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen View Post
    dont listen to jbucks420 he is the biggest shit disturber on this site, he knows nothing about bubble, he does not grow and he does not make bubble , so take his hating with a grain of salt. I have an original bubblenow and I have run 250 batches in it with not one problem. . . . . .

If you are only going to do about an ounce get the 1 gallon 8 layer kit

dont listen to Joseph Peitri, I mean JBUCKS420 he has very little knowledge of bubble if any at all.
    its not his real name, it is a heckle!!!!!! I would never say anybodys real name on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by jBUCKS420 View Post
    wait wait hold on, I was just reading through and I still don't get the part about Joseph Pietri. Who is that? Are they referring me to someone? Or do I smell some closet narcs?
    Who else's personal information is being released on this site? Who else are you releasing people's personal info to?
    joseph pietri is a very angry man with an agenda, I was insinuating that you were him as a joke because he is a very negative individual and talks a lot of shit. I was joking when asking if you were him because he is such a negative person.
    okay well how did you know my name is joe pietri and why did you just release my personal info on a cannabis website, mr. Moderator? what a very fucked up thing to do.

Sorry guys.. i hate closing threads.. but damn.. talk about a waste of space this is ..

Consider it CLOSED

Bubble man