Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightmare Using Bubble Now XL Pro Kit First Time

i like to hand stir for 12 minutes or so and then wait for a good 40 minutes for it all to settle.

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Station_Solaris View Post
    Wow.

You may have easily just ordered concentrate-bags, and skipped the hassle of an apparatus that would likely have a defect--as most manufactured things do.
    In my opinion, I find it silly to pay $225 for a small bubbling machine.

You take the same risk buying a defective bubble machine, as you do a defective clothes dryer.

The whole money-making facet of concentrate-bags, hoodies with fmb.com logos, bubble-machines, and people paying $700+ for a bong is atrocious.

But, as time goes, things easily unfold polluted.

Hey, what a great, helpful and constructive rant! So happy to have your input, keep up the great work!

Be careful though, if you stick your head in the sand long enough....you might just run outta breath.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHighGrade View Post
    i like to hand stir for 12 minutes or so and then wait for a good 40 minutes for it all to settle.
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll let it sit for longer next time.

Hey bro wanna do us all a favor
    and
    post a pic of those 2 (Broken)XL's again
    With say your name and todays date
    I'm gonna go ahead and call
    BS on this one
    "I can not save the World Alone.....it's gonna take Atleast 3 of us'
    Gratefully Deadicated to the My Dogs, and My Lady Mari Jane.
    "Qui me amat,.....amet et Canus meum"

Quote Originally Posted by DrBudGreengenes View Post
    Hey bro wanna do us all a favor
    and
    post a pic of those 2 (Broken)XL's again
    With say your name and todays date
    I'm gonna go ahead and call
    BS on this one
    You're saying you don't beleive I received two broken bubble now machines? I'll take some pics of them like you said since you don't beleive me.

When the third one arrives next week I'll be sure to video tape it during its first run just in case it happens again. In the meantime here are pics of my two brand new broken machines. I just posted the one I used water only on eBay in case a handyman can fix it. Here's the link, and the pic DrBudGreengenes requested.

Ouch man that is really shitty

Almost forgot to include the link to the eBay auction.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=370285122057

Update: I was expecting shipment of the 3rd Bubble Now machine yesterday. Instead I received an email from Fresh Headies stating that their was shipping problem and UPS damaged the package. I have now received another UPS shipping email stating delivery is on the 14th. Below is the note I received...

" The comments for your order are

Hi *******,
    There was a problem with your shipment and UPS sent it back to us due to shipping damage. We have sent a replacement machine out and you should receive it by next week."

Hi CashFlow420,

I'd like to respond to this, as the manager here at Fresh Headies. According to my records, we shipped you the original machine on October 16th. On October 23rd, after I spoke to you on the phone, we shipped a replacement machine to you, which was received on October 29th.

I personally received your phone call, during which you stated that the machine had only worked for a few minutes before malfunctioning. During that call you also stated that the machine was now full of your plant material. I advised you at that time that you could simply process the material using your Bubble Bags instead of using the machine. You stated that you had no further use for the machine, and it seems to me that this was a case of buyer's remorse, as you wanted to receive a refund rather than a replacement machine. I did find it very strange that you would purchase an XL machine if you only had enough material to use it once.

For obvious reasons, we do not accept returns of used products.

We very rarely have problems with the XL machines, we have had a replacement rate of 2%, and most of those were due to shipping damage. Occasionally we have a report of a pump not working, and rarely a motor failure (usually after heavy use). 2% is a bit higher than we would like, but not terribly unusual considering the size of the item and the shipping distances. The shipping companies unfortunately are not known for their gentle treatment of the packages and some damage is inevitable (as is a certain percentage of machines that are defective right from the factory).

To be perfectly frank, the report of 2 machines with the same very unusual problem is somewhat suspicious, but we chose to give you the benefit of the doubt in this matter, as we normally do - and although it does seem very odd, it is *possible* that it did happen as you suggest. As a responsible company, all that we can do is to stand behind our products and replace them when the customer has a complaint. I trust that the third machine will function to your satisfaction.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by defective machine(s), such problems are of course very frustrating to our customers and we do our best to try to make sure that they are as infrequent as possible.

Diana Penny
    Manager
    Fresh Headies