Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightmare Using Bubble Now XL Pro Kit First Time

That sounds like the representation of a legit ass company to me!

Quote Originally Posted by jBUCKS420 View Post
    That sounds like the representation of a legit ass company to me!
    I concur sir.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by Dianamite View Post
    Hi CashFlow420,

I'd like to respond to this, as the manager here at Fresh Headies. According to my records, we shipped you the original machine on October 16th. On October 23rd, after I spoke to you on the phone, we shipped a replacement machine to you, which was received on October 29th.

I personally received your phone call, during which you stated that the machine had only worked for a few minutes before malfunctioning. During that call you also stated that the machine was now full of your plant material. I advised you at that time that you could simply process the material using your Bubble Bags instead of using the machine. You stated that you had no further use for the machine, and it seems to me that this was a case of buyer's remorse, as you wanted to receive a refund rather than a replacement machine. I did find it very strange that you would purchase an XL machine if you only had enough material to use it once.

For obvious reasons, we do not accept returns of used products.

We very rarely have problems with the XL machines, we have had a replacement rate of 2%, and most of those were due to shipping damage. Occasionally we have a report of a pump not working, and rarely a motor failure (usually after heavy use). 2% is a bit higher than we would like, but not terribly unusual considering the size of the item and the shipping distances. The shipping companies unfortunately are not known for their gentle treatment of the packages and some damage is inevitable (as is a certain percentage of machines that are defective right from the factory).

To be perfectly frank, the report of 2 machines with the same very unusual problem is somewhat suspicious, but we chose to give you the benefit of the doubt in this matter, as we normally do - and although it does seem very odd, it is *possible* that it did happen as you suggest. As a responsible company, all that we can do is to stand behind our products and replace them when the customer has a complaint. I trust that the third machine will function to your satisfaction.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by defective machine(s), such problems are of course very frustrating to our customers and we do our best to try to make sure that they are as infrequent as possible.

Diana Penny
    Manager
    Fresh Headies

Thanks for following up on this personally Diana, you guys have been really cool through this entire ordeal. I'm looking forward to getting a working machine so I can put this all behind me. By you posting here also confirms my story and I thank you. After being called lazy and a liar by DrBudGreengenes the moderator, even to the point where I needed to post pictures to prove my story made me feel like this entire place was out to get me. I have no problem shipping the second broken machine back to you for you to see whats wrong with it, it only has 1 run of water through it, and is shown in the YouTube video that I posted the link to earlier in this thread. Not sure if that would help or not, but I don't want to be the bad guy here or have any thoughts of fraud. As for the first broken machine with plant matter inside, it just sold on eBay for $21.50. That makes a total of two broken machines. As you can see by the eBay auction ending price, I'm not making any extra money here, I may end up paying more to ship it then what I listed it for. When my new one arrives I will be sure to film it from beginning to end just to be safe. Until then, I'll be patiently waiting.

I got home from work today and found the new machine waiting for me. I opened it up and quickly noticed the unit was a little wet. I popped the lid open and seen moisture all on the inside like it was used once or tested, which is totally understandable. I took pics so you can see the dripping moisture on the inside of the unit when it was first opened right out of the box.

Next I took it into my garage and filled it up with water, plugged it in, set the timer, and let her spin. In the video you can see its working, but I’m not sure if it’s supposed to start and stop every couple seconds like it does in the video? Maybe one of you who have one could tell me if it’s supposed to do that or not?

After filming the video I looked down and seen a puddle of water, turns out the machine is leaking water from a crack, and I have no idea where the crack is? Below is a picture and video of a brand new machine leaking on the floor of my garage, is this normal?

damn... that sucks... real bad...I think the frustration would be setting in by now if I was in this guy's shoes.
    Last edited by jBUCKS420; 11-13-2009 at 02:33 PM.

...Don't really know what to say about QC at this point...

Well my 5 gallon Bubblenow turns on for a few seconds mixing one way, then stops and mixes the other direction a few seconds over and over. Another thing I have noticed is that condensation forms from the cold ice enviroment mixing with the warm air in the room. This condensation does leave a little puddle under my Bubblenow too, when I am finished that has to be wiped up. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

My 5 gallon machine works in the same way, spins 1 way for some seconds, then the other, for the duration of the cycle. I also get a bunch of condensation on the outside of the machine dripping off onto my counter.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Phew, so it sounds like this one is working just like its supposed to then. The only problem is that this one leaks then. There shouldn't be any condensation since this was a run of only regular water. In the pics you can see the water dripping down the sides. I guess I should give them a call to find out.

Try some silicone, when its dry. It is what I would do. Good luck. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.