Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightmare Using Bubble Now XL Pro Kit First Time

Dude your mailmans a dickhead and you should kick him in the nuts, tell him to stop smashing your packages and this wouldnt be an issue.

This morning I called Diana to tell her about the leaky machine. I sent her the photos and youtube link via email and she told me she would get back to me after she spoke with the owner. Just a few minutes ago I got an email requesting that I send the machines to someone to get looked at. I told her that would be no problem as long as I don't have to pay for shipping. I then asked when I was going to get a working machine, and she said they will send one when they figure out whats going on with the other machines. I told her that is not acceptable! I paid for a working machine well over a month ago and I have yet to receive one. She said that I don't need one anyways since I have no product to use with it. What kind of response is this? I can't believe how I'm being treated! All I want is a working machine so I can put this drama behind me! I'm so frustrated I want to pop!

ur starting to sound like a schlepp

Quote Originally Posted by dontstepongrass View Post
    ur starting to sound like a schlepp
    Are all the moderators here name callers? I thought you guys were supposed to be an example to your community here?

Isn't the bubblenow machine a product of FMB?

so ur selling these units on ebay?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Cashflow420 View Post
    Are all the moderators here name callers? I thought you guys were supposed to be an example to your community here?
    I ask ..
    Sir,
    Why have you chosen a "Public Forum" to resolve what you believe to be a
    "Quality Control" or "Shipping" error?
    and
    I also ask why?
    and of what good did u intend to come of Videos on "U-tube"?

Don't git all upset...
    I'm just asking Questions
    It's what I do....
    "I can not save the World Alone.....it's gonna take Atleast 3 of us'
    Gratefully Deadicated to the My Dogs, and My Lady Mari Jane.
    "Qui me amat,.....amet et Canus meum"

Quote Originally Posted by jBUCKS420 View Post
    Isn't the bubblenow machine a product of FMB?
    I thought they were, the instructions that come inside the unit read Bubble Now across the top.

Quote Originally Posted by dontstepongrass View Post
    so ur selling these units on ebay?
    Yes, I sold the first broken unit on eBay for $21.50. It's the first one that broke which has plant matter in it. Fresh Headies said they did not want me to send it back, they're only interested in the other two units which had water only runs. Since I have no way of fixing it, selling it on eBay was the best way for me to find it a new home.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBudGreengenes View Post
    I ask ..
    Sir,
    Why have you chosen a "Public Forum" to resolve what you believe to be a
    "Quality Control" or "Shipping" error?
    and
    I also ask why?
    and of what good did u intend to come of Videos on "U-tube"?

Don't git all upset...
    I'm just asking Questions
    It's what I do....
    I came here because this is my first time using a Bubble Now machine. I had no idea how these things are supposed to operate, so I filmed it so people that do have one can tell me if its operating correctly or not. This is a public forum, and I used it in my decision making process before making my purchase. I'm sure there are many people who have yet to purchase this product who are watching this thread to make sure its resolved correctly before they spend $900 like I did. Public forums are the perfect place when issues like this happen, people from all walks of life are able to shed light on the problem, or even share some of the same problems they have had. I feel that a public forum ensures that both the customer and the business resolve the problem fairly. If I did not have a place to vent my frustration then I probably would have taken it all out on Diana the manager, which is not fair. I only want what I paid for, and that's a working machine that doesn't leak!