Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where's my DC region peeps?

i think it would be a great idea for this site to set up the marketplace into a general for sale thread and a regional for sale thread. i to hate the thought of shipping glass. i use honda-tech.com alot and there market places are set up into regions and it makes finding parts and cars locally alot easier. i think that idea would be great for this forum as well. bump for madison wi.

Yo i'm from moco but am in College Park all year. Yea Dr. Lee which shop you at in baltimore? You always have toro so i am going with Doc's as my guess. Let me know i was in Bmore last night at Ramshead for the Soundtrib concert.

^
    j friendlys in Towson.

Ps. I was at sound tribe too last night. Twas awesome.

I am from baltimore as well, Dr. lee I stop in j-friendlys quite often. Which guy are you, i know your not J himself haha.

^
    the one with the beard, lol

hahaha yea sts9 and some molly and a boxed car before entering sure did the trick. I have never been to the shops in towson but i really need to drag my ass out the extra 20mins. I just got a new toro so probably wont be at the shops for a little but the next time i go i am going to hit up the towson shops and see wasup.

nice haha, what do you think of the owner, he seems like sort of a jerk to me, also what do you think of elevations?

The owners chill, I don't think he meant to seem like a jerk, sorry you felt that way. He is a straight shooter though. Elevations is cool I guess, all they really have is illadeph, tct, and some manifest stuff. Nothing I'm a huge fan of, so it's whatever. I'll take toros and us tubes over just about any other brand besides sg. I think j's and docs are the two nicest shops in the area.

Yea i can't speak for j"s or elevation but i know my friend paid out the ass for his illadelph coil at elevation and my other buddy got a sick 9mil 2" US from j's for a nice price. But i agree that docs is one of the best. There is also Capital Hemp in DC which has nice high quality glass (toro, sg, illadelph, syn, hops, a bunch of custom bubs) but the prices are a little stiff because he has only been open for a year and a half so i understand if he can't break sick deals. I got to Capital Hemp alot because it doesn't have to be a few hr trip like bmore but if you haven't checked them out you should they had some 13arm toro tc's last time i was in there. The owner (allen) is pretty friendly and nice most of the time.

5 milli dealers cup for sale
    9 milli us tubes straight for sale

help a brotha out, send me a pm