Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Verdamper Vaporizer

Default Verdamper Vaporizer

This looks like a great vape - is there a place to buy this in Vancouver?

if not, know of a place i can order it online from?

sog army is offline Whole Plant Hash Maker : clear dome hash maker

www.de-verdamper.nl

but bubbleman offers one that is as good imho from his site and it is cheaper but still water filtered and gong.

I really should have verdampers to though, they are a great party size vaporizer. YOu can pack some of those bowls nice and full and get some mad vape sessions going.
    although i am partial to one hitters for preservation of the volatile terpenes , its nice if each person who gets a vapor hits, gets the full flavour and power of the hit.
    my two cents.

Bubble man

sog army is offline Whole Plant Hash Maker : clear dome hash maker

totally agree with you on that bman.. seems the verdamper starts staling after like 4 or 5 hits..

Quote Originally Posted by sog army View Post
    totally agree with you on that bman.. seems the verdamper starts staling after like 4 or 5 hits..
    I second that, though the taste is pretty fast to go it seems as it takes longer to vaporize the remaining part of the trich's but this probably is down different evaporation temp. of terpenes and thc etc.

Peace....
    It's better to be trich'ed out than to be out of trich's

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    I really should have verdampers to though, they are a great party size vaporizer. YOu can pack some of those bowls nice and full and get some mad vape sessions going.
    although i am partial to one hitters for preservation of the volatile terpenes , its nice if each person who gets a vapor hits, gets the full flavour and power of the hit.
    my two cents.

Bubble man

i myself would go for party vape, more social for when you have room full of blonde nymphs.
    Before you ever make fun of an old person, consider that the alternative to old is, not old...
    and the only way to achieve not old, is not good

Its def one of the best vaps.
    Im looking into the hotglass though, more affordable and just as good.
    Im into the one hit bowls too.
    A tree is a tree...

I cant wait to see if i win the hotglass or not.. then we would have them both ...

sog

Yeah ms if you do, forsure make a review on the 2.
    bukket
    A tree is a tree...

Do you guys think those glass on glass units are very noticeably more flavorful and such? I just got a whip style unit on ebay called "Best Vaporizer" (I know, not a really accurate title haha), and it doesn't really make me cough as long as it's used properly, and I blow out visible vapor with some flavor to it. Well, some flavor when talking from the perspective of the little vaping experience I have - the hotglass and some other units seem really sweet and possibly worth investing in sometime. I've also read that as long as you don't let the temperature soar way too high, there won't be any toxins released from metal screens in vaporizers like mine - I hope this is true, and please share your view if you might disagree at all.