Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Verdamper Vaporizer

i hit a "hot glass" vaporiser through a bong a few weeks ago, and it was awesome, I enjoyed it way more than the volcanos, I am trying to find a place that sells them, but to no avail!!!

I also found the taste from the glass on glass/ceramic heating element to be 100 times better than the volcano, and even with vapor passing through water in the bong, it tasted great and doesntr seem to lose any potency at all?

Does anyone know where I can buy something like this, glass on glass, temp control, ceramic element that i can put over my Gong bong?

Please direct me to a website, or anyone who can get me one!! thanks!!
    Last edited by mobby; 07-04-2008 at 08:24 PM. Reason: added info

www.freshheadies.com/order

peace
    Bubble man

koalaphin Guest

I love the Vriptech bowl in a waterpipe, using a digital temperature controlled ceramic element heat gun. This rig kicks butt. Vriptech bowls are hard to find in shops but they sell direct, it's a very good product with top flavor and effect. The only thing now is they need to use ground glass joints instead of the old school downstem.

i dont have any experience with the hot glass vap, but i have used the verdamper vap numerous times. i personally think it rocks, but if u dont have a lot of smoke sessions with more than a couple ppl im sure the hot glass would be really good for u. verdamper is a great party vap though thats for sure!