Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Glass on Glass = Bad?

too shey too shey mercury... after all rats get caught in traps... and in bodymore....

I really like this guys monkey friend that holds the camera for him and fake laughs at every idiotic and immature comment he says, makes me wonder if all the friends he makes are exactly the same..

Default Glass Dust

loved the response to the haters "Hey look , I am scratching my arm, can you see the dust?"

Does he even understand hardness scale, ratio of glass and those things harder i.e. diamond..

I can get glass dust ...when I take a broken joint and apply pressure...

TO A SHARPENING STONE

try it, It will work. fixes a diffy. And guess what the glass does take some of the stone away during te process , if you take alot away. First a Hard surface stone, and then a little buffing with the medium side.
    nothing else will do
    , or go to Ireland where they make Waterford Crystal with grinding stones...NOW that's GLASS DUST just watch Rick STeve and if you don't know who that is then you are really lost

I mean doesn't the science community use GonG joint for there beakers and shit
    Where does he thinks GonG comes from.... Oh yeah that's right ....CHINA
    "warm smell of colitas rising up through the air"

ummm... HIS PIECES THAT HES ADVERTISING ARE STILL GLASS ON GLASS LOL WHAT A FUCKING RETARD SWEET PLASTIC BALLS DOUCHE

that guys seriously the biggest numbskull ive ever seen on youtube, and thats saying something
    Paypal Verified
    smoke dank!

I think that's the same one I posted on the last page, but supposedly there's more(from different "ex-employees")out there, although I had no luck finding them. Be sure to read the comments by clicking the link at the bottom... crazy...
    They're gonna get me sooner or later, let's just hope it's later. -GG Allin

had to close the video, simply too annoying and a waste of time. Posted a comment though.

I want to beat that guy with a baseball bat just like the "bear jew" does in Inglorious Basterds.

Wow...that guy is a ignorant asshole. None of his points make sense...

The glass dust will get into your lungs and kill you!
    -how can ANY micron-sized loose fibers go through water, past a second glass chamber, through more water, and up the mouthpiece? Maybe if i am using one of your 1 piece tubes full of tang i might have that problem.

Why don't they use GonG in electronics?
    -How many glass electronics are there? What would a fragile piece of glass on metal do to prevent water damage? Not to mention the fact that rubber is way cheaper then glass to produce.

How many chambers does a hookah have, 1! And they've been around for centuries!
    - Yes it has one chamber... but the telephone used to have a dial, iPods used to not have touch screens. Innovation is the key and the reason we are not stoning people to death anymore. (maybe a different kind of stoned LOL)

Tang????
    - I really have no idea what the hell he is talking about here... why would you fill a bong with tang? Why dosn't he believe that you wouldn't taste it in a double chamber? Does he want the tang to splash him in the mouth to taste it? Why the hell do I want to taste dirty bong water anyway? Im pretty sure the taste of the "wacky tobaccy"(what is this 'Nam?) is in the smoke not the water. So no, ill keep giving my money to my dealer, not you sir.

Just another Shark that is willing to lie about his products (and physics) to sell his rubber shit. What ever happened to speaking to possible customers with respect? What does he think if he cusses a lot and acts like a "fucken cool badass" that everyone will want to hang out with him and his primitive shit?
    Doubtful

P.S.- Sry about the rant and language, this guy just pissed me off way too quick. Stay Beautiful!
    Last edited by PuffDaddy68; 02-12-2010 at 02:04 AM. Reason: mispelling