Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Glass on Glass = Bad?

Default BS

I think ithis is B.S. and even if there is glass dust it would not get past the water.

@4:00 in this video:

He is asking the DEA, FBI, and local police departments to please set up sting operations against his competitors. And that his competitors should go to jail.

That seems a bit unacceptable. I don't think I would send this guy my real name and address per his request - but that's just me.

this guy is such a fag!

This dude is hilarious! i would luv to go down to Hermosa Beach or where ever and get dude into a conversation just to see how worked up he could get. lol

But seriously, if he is so concerned with "glass dust"*comic book guy voice* then why does he not offer to polish the fittings? OR Offer Rubber grommets to fit over the 18mm male pipe to make them "safe". Then he would be able to rest at night knowing he did his part to end the worst thing in the world. G on G!

he probably cant stand nails on chalk boards either.

i want to smash his fucking fat face in w/a sledge hammer.
    Sovereignty,SGW,aK,aK/sarah,Freeek,Kennaroo,Blade,Lurch,elHefe,Mer,Morga n,Lodi,Lostin,SSFGlukewilson/WS,RooR,ZachP,MGW

I really think the GonG stuff is a far lesser issue than the fact that the guy is a SNITCH and doesn't even have the good grace to be ashamed of it.

If anyone can find a list of retailers he wholesales to, a better idea than posting comments on his youtube videos would be to contact those retailers and inform them that you don't do business with people who knowingly do business with SNITCHES.

Who cares about his BS about glass on glass joints - the serious thing is his taunting law enforcement to arrest and jail his competitors.
    Last edited by stink.whistler; 02-16-2010 at 08:15 PM. Reason: spelling

i like your style stink.whistler....i think i'm gonna log onto goodstash.net, find some of their 'authorized retailers' and give them a call/shoot them an email w/some of Tonys vids....
    Sovereignty,SGW,aK,aK/sarah,Freeek,Kennaroo,Blade,Lurch,elHefe,Mer,Morga n,Lodi,Lostin,SSFGlukewilson/WS,RooR,ZachP,MGW

a quote from a Youtube response from one of his vids ..

some body was kind enough to say to tony

"die in a wheel chair fire"

Quote Originally Posted by who-dat View Post
    i want to smash his fucking fat face in w/a sledge hammer.
    hahahahahaha thats great
    Quote Originally Posted by Justme View Post
    a quote from a Youtube response from one of his vids ..

some body was kind enough to say to tony

"die in a wheel chair fire"
    X2

EDIT: After watching the video from above i really cant understand this guys problem
    If everyone was able to get anything they wanted direct from the manufacture why wouldent they?
    I understand supporting your local headshop and all but im not only talking glass what if you wanted to buy a table set and it was say 700 bucks from a furniture store
    If you could get that same table set from the manufacturer for say 600 i dont think anyone in there right mind would go and say hmmm id rather support the reatiler and give him another 100 bucks of my money
    Mayb im wrong and looking at it the wrong way? i dunno this whole thread seems like a fucking waste though and so is this guy
    Glass Dust? IF this was even possible wouldn't the joint deteriate and soon disappear if each time u had more and more glass shread off?
    Last edited by jdizzglass; 02-17-2010 at 06:53 PM.
    RooR, Talon, Stone GW, ROo, eL Hefe, fLO

Quote Originally Posted by jdizzglass View Post
    hahahahahaha thats great

X2

EDIT: After watching the video from above i really cant understand this guys problem
    If everyone was able to get anything they wanted direct from the manufacture why wouldent they?
    I understand supporting your local headshop and all but im not only talking glass what if you wanted to buy a table set and it was say 700 bucks from a furniture store
    If you could get that same table set from the manufacturer for say 600 i dont think anyone in there right mind would go and say hmmm id rather support the reatiler and give him another 100 bucks of my money
    Mayb im wrong and looking at it the wrong way? i dunno this whole thread seems like a fucking waste though and so is this guy
    Glass Dust? IF this was even possible wouldn't the joint deteriate and soon disappear if each time u had more and more glass shread off?
    This gave me a thought. I've noticed my diffuser has been allowing my bowl's joint to seem in more and sometimes when I take the bowl out, I've also noticed there is some scratching from between the joints. He could be correct, but fuck it, that's what my perc is for.