Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Glass on Glass = Bad?

Quote Originally Posted by jdizzglass View Post
    hahahahahaha thats great

X2

EDIT: After watching the video from above i really cant understand this guys problem
    If everyone was able to get anything they wanted direct from the manufacture why wouldent they?
    I understand supporting your local headshop and all but im not only talking glass what if you wanted to buy a table set and it was say 700 bucks from a furniture store

His schtick isn't about supporting local shops or glass dust, that's all just cover for the fact that he is a SNITCH. He has a business, and doesn't like the fact that some of his competitors are operating under less restrictive rules than he feels comfortable with - so he sees opportunity in SNITCHING to eliminate those competitors.

He is comfortable with people going to jail in order that he might earn an incremental additional amount of cash.

everyone stop buying glass right now
    throw away that toro or sg
    give away that salt or opas

now is the time for plastic....

he is completely right

hmm this guy is a really DOUCHEBAGGIE, anyways talking about glass dust.. in the third video where he takes the downstem and cuts it.. HE LICKED HIS FINGER... LOL glass dust he lick'd on =D

that douchebaggie probably mistaken GLASS DUST as in regular dust particular in the air.. its like when you go to headshops rite.. all their piece aren't clean everyday of course its going to pick up dust particular IMO
    Last edited by Master.Kuush; 03-22-2010 at 08:29 PM.

i totally met this dude at champs...even got a good stash poster that has this repulsive fat guy(found out its artie lange...which is sad cuz hes cool)on it with 6 arms holding a bunch of import crap and it reads "GOODSTASH SPIRITUAL ADVISOR". i have seen 15 yr olds come up with better more original shit. i am definitely getting this framed...
    Last edited by Back Stabbath; 03-22-2010 at 10:06 PM.
    [CENTER]Family:
    Slinger(alot), Badtram(jarpipe), Snic(art and func),
    Hamm(4 pieces), Hops(alot), Ease(1'y), ira(lock), Pakoh(bot), SG(lbb), [SIZE=2]Illadelph(alot), Toro(mini), Migrant(9mm beak), RooR(strght), Dan K(hammer), Bates(alot)...

^^^hahahaha, the dude (goodstash) is just such a douche nozzel

[CENTER]Family:
    Slinger(alot), Badtram(jarpipe), Snic(art and func),
    Hamm(4 pieces), Hops(alot), Ease(1'y), ira(lock), Pakoh(bot), SG(lbb), [SIZE=2]Illadelph(alot), Toro(mini), Migrant(9mm beak), RooR(strght), Dan K(hammer), Bates(alot)...

Quote Originally Posted by Back Stabbath View Post

WHAT IN THE WORLD>! HAHAHAHAHA! that is all i have to say.. so

Quote Originally Posted by s1kjello View Post
    wouldn't the glass dust get caught in the water and never make it to your lungs?

That is the exact thought I had when I first watched that video. It's a pretty pointless argument IMO, I mean fine, glass on glass may create glass dust, but as long as we're not inhaling the dust, what does it matter? Seems like that guy went WAAAAAY out of his way and got REALLLLY worked up over something that seems to be really pointless.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by back stabbath View Post
    hahahahahahahahahaha