Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Glass on Glass = Bad?

we're all gonna get silicosis and die. better sell all your GONG to me (for nothing) and go back to grommet.

Ha, yea...due to this serious hazard, I'll dispose of all your unsafe glass for a small fee.

But seriously, this dude has no logical bearing. Hocus pocus claims.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

god damn this dude is just a total retard. to make it even funnier my computer was loading the video slowly and kept freezing his face when he was making super stupid expressions hahaha

such a fucking idiot

He has some points that could be debated and acknowledged, but he tries to talk like a thug using his hand and body movement, and he also mentions breaking peoples pieces twice so he probably thinks he is being hard to a bunch of stoners.

wow. that dude is fucking retarded...im def not gonna waste time on explaining why though.
    [CENTER]Family:
    Slinger(alot), Badtram(jarpipe), Snic(art and func),
    Hamm(4 pieces), Hops(alot), Ease(1'y), ira(lock), Pakoh(bot), SG(lbb), [SIZE=2]Illadelph(alot), Toro(mini), Migrant(9mm beak), RooR(strght), Dan K(hammer), Bates(alot)...

video was awkward imo. especially when he said hes known to break your pipe if its dirty? wtf is that shit man lol. was just a jackass thing to say, and you can tell he was making it up to sound cool. if he smashed my pipe, id smash his face.

instant loss of credibility after that 1 hahaha

guy just needs to take a few public seeking class's on how to speek before a public audience. was uncomfortable watching him try in get a 2 sec point across over the first 3 min's during his video. "lets just getting it over with" is what he kept saying. i said the same regarding the video when he said im suppose to just smoke and not understand, leave it all up to him etc. LOL then "lets just getting it over with" haha.

ill always smoke outta my glass on glass and im no idiot. guy needs to learn what ethos logos n pathos means. the real way to persuade....

-mini

glass dust in my lungs gets my higher brah, that's why i smoke only menthol's and gong's. slices my lungs up so i can get that nicotine and thc in my bloodstream quicker.

i love how hes like "Glass dust, everytime you pull the slide out it its everywhere!"
    Glass doesnt break down into glass dust or anything....if you wash it once when you buy its your fine....

Dude the dust on the piece of tape and on the slide is from that one condom he has next to his bedside that he holds every night praying for a woman to come;-)

idk hes obviously lieing....i made a comment on youtube about it so people know its all BS..

dude, watching that guy just makes me nothing but mad.... immah smoke outta my stupid
    roor now. with stupid holes in them and shit now. gawd.

yeah buddy.. anyone else down to spend $680 on the amazing posidon?

"POSEIDON IS THE PIECE WHEN YOU ARE MATURE ENOUGH TO KNOW QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE USE ARE THE SAME THING. IF YOU UNDERSTAND THINGS LIKE FLOW RATE, STATIC PRESSURE AND WHAT CLEANABLE MEANS TO FUNCTIONABILITY"

hahahahahahaha god this guy is a joke and his prices are even more of a joke