Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Glass on Glass = Bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Back Stabbath View Post
    wow. that dude is fucking retarded...im def not gonna waste time on explaining why though.
    seriously, 20 grand is a nice sum of money, but would any respectable glassblower even want to waste their time on someone so hopeless?

i think not, my friend
    ~space lion~

i would love to put my circs up against his cheap ass plastic balls. but my circs cant be produced and packaged for 5 cents. I love it when people use fear tactics to sell their crap or to get you to believe in their misinformation, what a douche nugget. makes me want to take a trip to hermosa beach and see if this guy is this much of a jackass in person.

I dunno guys, dont be blinded by hate. He did say some funny stuff like "Wannabe MIT guys" and there is a lot of that in the GonG community.

Quote Originally Posted by GDFest View Post
    I dunno guys, dont be blinded by hate. He did say some funny stuff like "Wannabe MIT guys" and there is a lot of that in the GonG community.
    I go to a science and technology universitiy so I'm not really a "wannabe."
    Glass By

Cowboy, Luke Wilson, GravLabs, TNT Glass, Toro, Slinger, Bob Dobalina and Sovereignty

Wack ass dude just trying to push his 3rd rate glass.

that bet was dumb, of course it's gunna be cheaper. don't we all pay for quality when it comes to functional glass art? this shit ain't Walmart!!!!
    toro, ws, sg, luke wilson, roo, chris carlson, ak/sarah, salt, pakoh, hmk

reprezent sucka

lol even my cat didnt like this guy

"Sometimes you want some good chug" is like saying sometimes you want a good enema imho. The point of diffusion is to make more smaller bubbles, not chug. his sweet diffusion balls give you a smoother hit that will get you more girls with your jack the ripper rubber grommet. sweeeet bro.

who the fuck ever even heard of a "Good stash" bong. Im willing to bet him 20k that the blowers he has making his prodo line. Daily milk outta a Roor or something of that nature. with a gong joint.

I just think its dumb he goes and bashes GONG to get good stash's name out there.
    Glass by:
    Mike Fro, illadelph, Luke Wilson, Ryno, Kenaroo, Alex k, Wicked Sands, Toro, Roor, Us Tubes, Slinger, Hops, Pakoh, El Hefe, Ehle, N3rd, Spork, Sheepdawg, Ace,

this guy is a knob-shine, and his roose is despicable...

he just makes off the wall claims to get attention for his 3rd rate garbage.

If anyone was questioning this guys credibility....This will make your decision much easier. LOL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A42RMssOvMI

-Killa