Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Glass on Glass = Bad?

Quote Originally Posted by killacam View Post
    If anyone was questioning this guys credibility....This will make your decision much easier. LOL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A42RMssOvMI

-Killa

hahahahahaha im so glad you posted this. I watched all his vids the other day, best line ever at the end "we don't sell to kids like the other mother fuckers do!!.... late"

Quote Originally Posted by midwestdream View Post
    Wack ass dude just trying to push his 3rd rate glass.

that bet was dumb, of course it's gunna be cheaper. don't we all pay for quality when it comes to functional glass art? this shit ain't Walmart!!!!

H@!H@! if you see the people of walmart webpage he should be on there with his pos china glass.

i can see his ego extruding out of his ears

I love talking to this dude it is freaking riot. d-bag in every way! such a wannabe.

hahahahaha what a joke! here is his myspace http://www.myspace.com/skatesurfsmoke. this guy is such a douche!!!

Wow, this dude is a fucking tool bag. Are these directed to retailers? I would never buy a product from someone who talks to me like I am some kind of ignorant piece of shit. This guy is gonna go far.

Glass on Glass All Day!!!!

What a crouton u dont know what ur saying i hope u see this so u cant delete this comment

i like how he bashes the shit out of glass on glass yet in the gravitron video he shows the tubes he carrys with glass on glass

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by VertigoGlass View Post
    i like how he bashes the shit out of glass on glass yet in the gravitron video he shows the tubes he carrys with glass on glass

probably got sponsored and doesnt wanna talk shit about his sponsors shit